Hyderabad sources reported an official said that there is no proposal as of now to issue orders on allowing outside food into multiplexes and the Telangana Government was monitoring the outcome of Maharashtra's decision in this regard. Meanwhile Arvind Kumar Telangana, principal secretary municipal administration, said the priority is to see that consumers are not charged over and about the MRP in multiplexes and movie theatres.
He told "As of now there is no proposal to issues orders to multiplexes to allow outside food, but we will closely observe the outcome of Maharashtra model. After that we will examine it and we will have to examine the issue from all perspectives before taking a decision”.
Media reports stated that Maharashtra minister
Ravindra Chavan recently said multiplexes and malls in the state have been
directed to allow outside food on their premises. Moreover when replying to a
query, Arvind Kumar said multiplexes is well within their limits to restrict
outside food they are private properties.
IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express Reportedly a delay of more than three hours in the running of Delhi-Lucknow Tejas Express on October 19 has cost IRCTC around Rs 1.62 lakh which the railway subsidiary will pay through its insurance companies as compensation to around 950 passengers, a first in the history of Indian Railways. The officials said on Monday “The train started from Lucknow at around 9.55 am instead of its scheduled
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?
- Red Alert warning given in Kerala, Schools, Colleges remain shut on Tuesday
- Jio Launches All in One plans Bonanza for Diwali
- PM Modi feels Tamil languages as Exceptional & World's oldest language
- Tamilnadu shuts schools in 3 Districts on account of Heavy Rain
- KTR seeks Rs.3418 Crore for building Pharma City in Hyderabad
- PM Modi met a young innovator Amol Yadav, a pilot by profession of small aircrafts in India
- Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama!
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar
- Record Voter Turnout in Huzoornagar
- TDP in Jitters Over Reverse-Tendering Savings
- TSRTC Did Not Have Funds To Pay Salaries