Hyderabad sources reported an official said that there is no proposal as of now to issue orders on allowing outside food into multiplexes and the Telangana Government was monitoring the outcome of Maharashtra's decision in this regard. Meanwhile Arvind Kumar Telangana, principal secretary municipal administration, said the priority is to see that consumers are not charged over and about the MRP in multiplexes and movie theatres.
He told "As of now there is no proposal to issues orders to multiplexes to allow outside food, but we will closely observe the outcome of Maharashtra model. After that we will examine it and we will have to examine the issue from all perspectives before taking a decision”.
Media reports stated that Maharashtra minister
Ravindra Chavan recently said multiplexes and malls in the state have been
directed to allow outside food on their premises. Moreover when replying to a
query, Arvind Kumar said multiplexes is well within their limits to restrict
outside food they are private properties.
"Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app According to sources aiming to take on mobile dating apps such as Tinder and Bumble, social networking giant Facebook started testing its new dating product in Colombia. As per report "At first glance, 'Facebook Dating' closely resembles its competitor Hinge. Both depart from the swiping model popularized by Tinder in favor of asking users to answer question prompts and start conversations based on something in a person's profile".
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?