According to sources the latest July 30 edition of TIME magazine is out and it has a morphed cover photo of US President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin. Titled "The Summit Crisis", the cover comes after the two leaders' controversial summit in Helsinki, Finland, earlier this week. Meanwhile during the controversial summit, the two leaders conferred on a range of issues including terrorism, Israeli security, nuclear proliferation and North Korea.
Meanwhile what drew domestic criticism was Mr. Trump's stand on alleged interference by Russia in the 2016 US presidential elections. Accordingly Robert Mueller, US special counsel, had alleged that 12 Russian nationals were involved in interference in the 2016 US presidential election, and had a sophisticated plot to wage "information warfare" on the United States by carrying out cyber attacks on Democratic Party networks.
Furthermore the critics complained that instead of
taking a firm stand against Vladimir Putin over Russian interference in the US
election, Donald Trump accepted his denials over the word of American
intelligence agencies. Former Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel had said Donald
Trump had "failed America today."
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?