Accordingly Ram Mohan Naidu's natural, flawless speech in Hindi without any script has left many shocked. Meanwhile be it the clarity or the perfect choice of words or, Naidu appeared to be a native Hindi speaker. Moreover at the same time, the substance in his speech is what is winning him applause.
Furthermore stunned by Ram Mohan Naidu's speech, several MPs from other parties have personally congratulated him for his well-articulated and well-prepared speech in the house. Moreover Ram Mohan Naidu exposed Hari Babu talking against the state and his own constituency of Visakhapatnam by taking their party's side and throughout Naidu' speech, everyone including senior most Parliamentarians like LK Advani had paid heed, full attention.
Meanwhile after his late father Yerran Naidu who was a great loyalist to party and was a people's man, son Ram Mohan Naidu is following his father's footsteps and growing quickly in the party and is winning praises in Delhi circuits. Recently many are saying that Chandrababu Naidu and TDP has got a big asset in form of Ram Mohan Naidu as his oratory skills and his command over Hindi could help the party to communicate well with the national parties and other parties in North.
Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag Sources from Karachi stated that Pakistani authorities have suspended the registration of a school here after some students danced to an Indian song and waved India's national flag during a cultural event, hurting the country's "national dignity". Meanwhile a show cause notice was issued to the school's owner on Wednesday to appear before the Directorate of Inspection and Registration of Private
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95