Meanwhile when addressing a press meet in Kakinada, the YSRCP president expressed his displeasure over the manner in which the no-confidence motion held in the Lok Sabha. Moreover Jagan said by now the BJP and TDP ties were all evident as the Union Home Minister himself had validated it in his Parliament speech yesterday.
reports stated that he sought the support of all the political parties and
groups in Andhra Pradesh to extend their support for the bandh on
Tuesday. Sources reported that he said time had now come to exert pressure on
the Centre to grant us SCS at any cost. Accordingly the bandh was a mark of
protest against the Centre's decision not to grant Special Category Status to
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day