Meanwhile when addressing a press meet in Kakinada, the YSRCP president expressed his displeasure over the manner in which the no-confidence motion held in the Lok Sabha. Moreover Jagan said by now the BJP and TDP ties were all evident as the Union Home Minister himself had validated it in his Parliament speech yesterday.
reports stated that he sought the support of all the political parties and
groups in Andhra Pradesh to extend their support for the bandh on
Tuesday. Sources reported that he said time had now come to exert pressure on
the Centre to grant us SCS at any cost. Accordingly the bandh was a mark of
protest against the Centre's decision not to grant Special Category Status to
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections