According to sources Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Saturday said that the no-confidence motion in the Lok Sabha was a case of "majority versus morality". Meanwhile he said at a press conference that "After 15 years, no-confidence motion was moved by the Opposition parties. We knew they have majority; the motion was majority versus morality".
Moreover the Andhra Pradesh chief minister said he is one of the senior politicians in the country and it was unfair to compare him with "tainted" people. Furthermore Naidu said the Prime Minister told him that the Telangana Chief Minister, K Chandrasekhara Rao, is matured and he (Naidu) is un-matured. "He said the PM is not supposed to use such language". Meanwhile he justified the no-confidence motion moved by TDP against the Modi-government.
As per report Chandrababu Naidu said both PM Modi
and his predecessor, Dr Manmohan Singh, had promised to do justice to the State
as well as its people and it was not delivered yet. He asked "You have to
keep up the promises you had made. PM said it is because of the 14th Finance Commission
that he's unable to extend support to the State and what are those constraints?”.
Further he said neither Prime Minister Narendra Modi nor Home Minister Rajnath
Singh took an initiative to sort out the problems of Andhra Pradesh with
Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump was under pressure from his wife, Melania, to fire his deputy national security adviser over what two sources close to the White House said was the way Mrs. Trump's trip to Africa was handled. Accordingly two presidential aides said Trump was considering forcing out deputy national security adviser Mira Ricardel, but as of Tuesday afternoon, the adviser remained in her West Wing office
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?