According to sources Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Saturday said that the no-confidence motion in the Lok Sabha was a case of "majority versus morality". Meanwhile he said at a press conference that "After 15 years, no-confidence motion was moved by the Opposition parties. We knew they have majority; the motion was majority versus morality".
Moreover the Andhra Pradesh chief minister said he is one of the senior politicians in the country and it was unfair to compare him with "tainted" people. Furthermore Naidu said the Prime Minister told him that the Telangana Chief Minister, K Chandrasekhara Rao, is matured and he (Naidu) is un-matured. "He said the PM is not supposed to use such language". Meanwhile he justified the no-confidence motion moved by TDP against the Modi-government.
As per report Chandrababu Naidu said both PM Modi
and his predecessor, Dr Manmohan Singh, had promised to do justice to the State
as well as its people and it was not delivered yet. He asked "You have to
keep up the promises you had made. PM said it is because of the 14th Finance Commission
that he's unable to extend support to the State and what are those constraints?”.
Further he said neither Prime Minister Narendra Modi nor Home Minister Rajnath
Singh took an initiative to sort out the problems of Andhra Pradesh with
Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD Accordingly a cyclone alert has been issued for the northern coastal region of the state of Andhra Pradesh with the Indian Meteorological Department predicting 'very heavy to extremely heavy' rains in the region. Meanwhile the IMD has stated that depression has formed over west-central Bay of Bengal which could intensify into a cyclonic storm.
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers