New Delhi sources reported that Senior Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Subramanian Swamy on Saturday said that Prime Minister Narendra Modi should get himself medically tested after Congress President Rahul Gandhi embraced him during the No-Confidence Motion debate in the Lok Sabha. Meanwhile when condemning Rahul's unexpected hug to the Prime Minister, Swamy said, "Rahul Gandhi should not have embraced the Prime Minister all of a sudden and this is absolutely unethical and such behavior should be discouraged so that it does not happen in the future."
Meanwhile Gandhi, after ending his speech, moved across the floor to get to the treasury benches to the Prime Minister and they hugged each other, and as Gandhi was returning to his seat, Prime Minister Modi was seen calling him back and they exchanged pleasantries. Reports added the gestures seemed to ease the tempers. Furthermore the Prime Minister, however, was left unmoved by this gesture and did not pull his string back before unleashing his wrath on Gandhi.
Later, the Narendra Modi-led NDA Government went on to sail through its
first floor test in the Lok Sabha by defeating the No-Confidence Motion moved
by Telugu Desam Party (TDP). Moreover the government grabbed a comfortable
majority of 325 votes in its favor, who voted against the No Confidence Motion
in contrast to 126 votes by the Opposition parties out of total 451 Members of
Parliament present in the Lok Sabha.
Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height As per report, the price of petrol nearing the psychological Rs 90 a litre mark in Mumbai with the fuel selling at Rs 89.44 under the dynamic pricing regime. Meanwhile as per rates released daily by state run Indian Oil Corp, the depreciating rupee and expensive crude oil further pushed petrol and diesel to new record highs on Monday.
- Heavy rains expected yesterday as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee