New Delhi sources reported that Senior Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Subramanian Swamy on Saturday said that Prime Minister Narendra Modi should get himself medically tested after Congress President Rahul Gandhi embraced him during the No-Confidence Motion debate in the Lok Sabha. Meanwhile when condemning Rahul's unexpected hug to the Prime Minister, Swamy said, "Rahul Gandhi should not have embraced the Prime Minister all of a sudden and this is absolutely unethical and such behavior should be discouraged so that it does not happen in the future."
Meanwhile Gandhi, after ending his speech, moved across the floor to get to the treasury benches to the Prime Minister and they hugged each other, and as Gandhi was returning to his seat, Prime Minister Modi was seen calling him back and they exchanged pleasantries. Reports added the gestures seemed to ease the tempers. Furthermore the Prime Minister, however, was left unmoved by this gesture and did not pull his string back before unleashing his wrath on Gandhi.
Later, the Narendra Modi-led NDA Government went on to sail through its
first floor test in the Lok Sabha by defeating the No-Confidence Motion moved
by Telugu Desam Party (TDP). Moreover the government grabbed a comfortable
majority of 325 votes in its favor, who voted against the No Confidence Motion
in contrast to 126 votes by the Opposition parties out of total 451 Members of
Parliament present in the Lok Sabha.
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli