Reportedly, 17 people were injured and many are feared to be trapped following the collapse of an under-construction building's portion, in Kandanchavadi, Chennai. After the collapse of the scaffold and iron girders of the partially constructed hospital this incident happened.
Immediately after the news was out, 8 ambulances and 3 fire tenders were moved to the spot. As said by Chennai Collector Ponnaiyan, of the 20 people present at the accident spot, 17 were rescued out of the debris, and five of them were admitted to a nearby hospital as they sustained heavy head injuries.
The latest update is that 1 person
has died, and 32 were rescued with injuries and were transported to Apollo and
Royapettah hospitals for immediate treatment. The deceased person was
identified as Babloo from Bihar and the building that collapsed was that of an
upcoming hospital across SP city, and the 4 adjacent buildings close to the
damaged one also have minor damages.
PM Modi confident in making Bharat a 5 Trillion Dollar Economy New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that the goal to make India a five trillion dollar economy is challenging but can be achieved and asked the states to recognize their core competence and work towards raising GDP targets. Reportedly in his opening remarks at the fifth meeting of the Governing Council of NITI Aayog, the Prime Minister said that empowerment
- June 17th: The Day of Embarrassment for Chandrababu?
- JC Family Decides About Their Political Future?
- Jagan Wants To Shame Chandrababu With That Move
- Nationwide strike on June 17 announced by IMA
- Jagan Impresses Rest of the CMs at NITI Aayog
- Chandrababu Naidu to do security checking in airport like an ordinary man
- India Vs Pakistan World Cup Manchester Pitch Report
- BJP and YSRCP Joint Action Plan to kill TDP in AP!
- New Chairman for AP CRDA appointed
- Jagan is Already Better Than Chandrababu In That Aspect
- Why So Much Drama Chandrababuji?
- PM Modi & Imran Khan exchanged pleasantries at SCO Summit
- Bengaluru Transport Department hikes students bus fare
- Jagan Playing Mind Game with Chandrababu?
- Expectations from Union Budget 2019