Reportedly, 17 people were injured and many are feared to be trapped following the collapse of an under-construction building's portion, in Kandanchavadi, Chennai. After the collapse of the scaffold and iron girders of the partially constructed hospital this incident happened.
Immediately after the news was out, 8 ambulances and 3 fire tenders were moved to the spot. As said by Chennai Collector Ponnaiyan, of the 20 people present at the accident spot, 17 were rescued out of the debris, and five of them were admitted to a nearby hospital as they sustained heavy head injuries.
The latest update is that 1 person
has died, and 32 were rescued with injuries and were transported to Apollo and
Royapettah hospitals for immediate treatment. The deceased person was
identified as Babloo from Bihar and the building that collapsed was that of an
upcoming hospital across SP city, and the 4 adjacent buildings close to the
damaged one also have minor damages.
Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party Vijayawada sources reported that official spokesperson of the YSR Congress party (YSRCP) Ambati Rambabu yesterday said that the Vangaveeti family would have the due respect and recognition in the party. Meanwhile he clarified that the YSRCP has taken the decision to invite the family into the party after taking into account all the aspects.
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon