Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) senior member Subramanian Swamy has expressed his opinion regarding the unexpected controversial hug given by Congress president Rahul Gandhi to Prime Minister Narendra Modi and has called the act as unethical.
He said that Rahul Gandhi must not have suddenly hugged the Prime Minister suddenly. He said that this has got a lot to do with the protection of the prime minister in the parliament, and added that such acts must not happen again. Subramanian Swamy also expressed that the Prime Minister Narendra Modi must undergo medical tests to check if he was injected any poisonous needle-like Sunanda Pushkar case.
While also revealing that these
embracing techniques were used nu Russians and Koreans to do microscopic
punctures using poisonous needles. For starters, it all began with Congress
President Rahul Gandhi giving an unexpected hug to PM Modi after his fiery
speech against Modi at Lok Sabha.
Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP? Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu makes regular visits to AP & Telangana Governor E.S.L Narasimhan to inform him of the challenges the state is facing in the aftermath of bifurcation. While it is protocol to apprehend the Governor on the developments and challenges in Andhra Pradesh as the head of a state, TDP cadre and the people of AP feel that these regular meetings with Narasimhan are futile.
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7