Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) senior member Subramanian Swamy has expressed his opinion regarding the unexpected controversial hug given by Congress president Rahul Gandhi to Prime Minister Narendra Modi and has called the act as unethical.
He said that Rahul Gandhi must not have suddenly hugged the Prime Minister suddenly. He said that this has got a lot to do with the protection of the prime minister in the parliament, and added that such acts must not happen again. Subramanian Swamy also expressed that the Prime Minister Narendra Modi must undergo medical tests to check if he was injected any poisonous needle-like Sunanda Pushkar case.
While also revealing that these
embracing techniques were used nu Russians and Koreans to do microscopic
punctures using poisonous needles. For starters, it all began with Congress
President Rahul Gandhi giving an unexpected hug to PM Modi after his fiery
speech against Modi at Lok Sabha.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018