Chennai sources added that ending the month long uncertainty over online counseling, the Tamilnadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA) committee announced the dates for online engineering counseling on Saturday. Accordingly the counseling will be held from July 25 to August 20 in five rounds. Meanwhile 1.7 lakh engineering seats available for online counseling, there are only around one lakh eligible candidates this year.
As per report the engineering aspirants with cut off marks 190 and above will be allowed to take part in the first round of the online counseling. V. Rhymend Uthariaraj, secretary, TNEA said “Over 10,000 candidates are eligible to participate in the first round of counseling and the payment of initial deposit began on Saturday. Students will be allowed to make payment till Tuesday”.
He added “The number of candidates in the subsequent rounds will get increased, for the second round, over 20,000 students will take part. The engineering admissions committee will allow students with cut-off marks ranging from 189 to 175 in the second round that will be held from July 30 to August 4. Moreover the students who did not get any allotment in the first round or opted to take part in the second round also be included in the second round and 25,000 students will be allowed in third and fourth rounds. Finally in the fifth and final round, 26,500 students would participate”.
Can Balayya get Muslim votes? One of the strong zones for TDP happens to be Hindupuram assembly in Anantapur district. One of the biggest strength of TDP is the presence of BC population who contributes 50 per cent of the voting population with Muslims being the second biggest category of voters. As per current Trend, as TDP is fighting against BJP, the population of Muslims is supporting TDP.
- Do Chandrababu Naidu have rights to YS Jagan as a Ganja Plant?
- AP Youngsters, Ladies in support of YS Jagan
- How many more wickets will fall in YSRC trap, to attack Pawan Kalyan?
- Will Ruling TDP Retain Power to finish Pending Works???
- Helicopter gives trouble YSRCP (FAN)!
- Will Pakistan face lot of economic problems because of India?
- Did CBN fulfill Poll Promises in 2014 Elections? : YS Jagan
- Will Kamal Hassan contest in LS Polls?
- History Maker: Nitin Shah - Managing Director, Nitin Group of Companies
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?