Accordingly West Bengal CM Mamata said she would even invite Congress matriarch Sonia Gandhi, CPM besides several others. Mamata Banerjee said at the TMC's annual Martyrs' Day rally "We will invite all anti-BJP political parties and she will invite (former Congress chief) Sonia Gandhi. She will invite the CPI-M too".
Meanwhile when referring to the NDA government's victory in Friday's No-Confidence Motion in the Lok Sabha, she said, "They got 325 votes compared to the opposition's 126 and the AIADMK voted in their favor. Had AIADMK chief Jayalalitha been alive, they would not have received their votes as they would have lost."
Furthermore Mamata further added, "She doubt
if they (BJP) would manage to get even 100 seats in 2019 and the maximum they
can get is 150, We don't like the chair (top post) that much, we don't care for
the chair, but we care for the country, the people, the soil of the land."
She told party workers that "Bengal will show the way to India, we will
show the way to Parliament in the coming days”. Furthermore she appealed to
Trinamool activists to work for the victory of the party in all 42 Lok Sabha
seats in West Bengal. She said "We will organize the next July 21 rally
after our India triumph”.
India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated Currently the case across the globe, India is facing a rising tide of people unwilling to allow themselves, or their children to be vaccinated. Accordingly this presents a considerable issue, as immunization levels fall the overall effect of a vaccination campaign is diminished. Meanwhile the concept is known as herd immunity.
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant