Accordingly West Bengal CM Mamata said she would even invite Congress matriarch Sonia Gandhi, CPM besides several others. Mamata Banerjee said at the TMC's annual Martyrs' Day rally "We will invite all anti-BJP political parties and she will invite (former Congress chief) Sonia Gandhi. She will invite the CPI-M too".
Meanwhile when referring to the NDA government's victory in Friday's No-Confidence Motion in the Lok Sabha, she said, "They got 325 votes compared to the opposition's 126 and the AIADMK voted in their favor. Had AIADMK chief Jayalalitha been alive, they would not have received their votes as they would have lost."
Furthermore Mamata further added, "She doubt
if they (BJP) would manage to get even 100 seats in 2019 and the maximum they
can get is 150, We don't like the chair (top post) that much, we don't care for
the chair, but we care for the country, the people, the soil of the land."
She told party workers that "Bengal will show the way to India, we will
show the way to Parliament in the coming days”. Furthermore she appealed to
Trinamool activists to work for the victory of the party in all 42 Lok Sabha
seats in West Bengal. She said "We will organize the next July 21 rally
after our India triumph”.
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day