Accordingly West Bengal CM Mamata said she would even invite Congress matriarch Sonia Gandhi, CPM besides several others. Mamata Banerjee said at the TMC's annual Martyrs' Day rally "We will invite all anti-BJP political parties and she will invite (former Congress chief) Sonia Gandhi. She will invite the CPI-M too".
Meanwhile when referring to the NDA government's victory in Friday's No-Confidence Motion in the Lok Sabha, she said, "They got 325 votes compared to the opposition's 126 and the AIADMK voted in their favor. Had AIADMK chief Jayalalitha been alive, they would not have received their votes as they would have lost."
Furthermore Mamata further added, "She doubt
if they (BJP) would manage to get even 100 seats in 2019 and the maximum they
can get is 150, We don't like the chair (top post) that much, we don't care for
the chair, but we care for the country, the people, the soil of the land."
She told party workers that "Bengal will show the way to India, we will
show the way to Parliament in the coming days”. Furthermore she appealed to
Trinamool activists to work for the victory of the party in all 42 Lok Sabha
seats in West Bengal. She said "We will organize the next July 21 rally
after our India triumph”.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?