According to sources News corp Australia reported that a gunman has opened fire with witnesses saying victims could be seen scattered across the ground for "many blocks". Meanwhile the victims have been sent to trauma centres across the city after the shooting started around 10 p.m. on Sunday outside the restaurant on Danforth Avenue in Greektown.
Accordingly Toronto police Sergeant Glenn Russell “Witnesses said they heard more than a dozen shots ring out from inside the busy restaurant and a man dressed in black was seen in the street, firing a gun between 15 and 20 times”. Meanwhile the paramedics have confirmed to the media that the victims have "significant injuries" and one of them is a child.
eight people have been transported to various hospitals six to trauma
hospitals, one to a pediatric trauma centre and one to another hospital. Moreover
two more people were en route to another hospital taking the total to 10
patients so far. Further the police said it will give more details soon and the
witnesses have been taken from the scene by bus to be interviewed at nearby
Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment Chennai sources added that in order to create awareness about snake bite treatment and management, the Chennai Snake Park, located inside the Guindy National Park, is all set to develop an ‘app’ system, which has elaborate details on snake bites. Meanwhile the sources said that snake bite cases are often reported particularly in rural areas and since most people, bitten by such venomous snakes
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!