According to sources News corp Australia reported that a gunman has opened fire with witnesses saying victims could be seen scattered across the ground for "many blocks". Meanwhile the victims have been sent to trauma centres across the city after the shooting started around 10 p.m. on Sunday outside the restaurant on Danforth Avenue in Greektown.
Accordingly Toronto police Sergeant Glenn Russell “Witnesses said they heard more than a dozen shots ring out from inside the busy restaurant and a man dressed in black was seen in the street, firing a gun between 15 and 20 times”. Meanwhile the paramedics have confirmed to the media that the victims have "significant injuries" and one of them is a child.
eight people have been transported to various hospitals six to trauma
hospitals, one to a pediatric trauma centre and one to another hospital. Moreover
two more people were en route to another hospital taking the total to 10
patients so far. Further the police said it will give more details soon and the
witnesses have been taken from the scene by bus to be interviewed at nearby
Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved As per report Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba announced generation of whopping $30.8 billion in terms of Gross Merchandise Value (GMV) during Singles' Day sale the 24 hour annual shopping event held on November 11, beating the last year's record of $25 billion. Meanwhile around 180,000 brands had participated in the sale on all retail platforms of the company. Apple, Xiaomi
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome
- AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?