Tehran sources added that Rouhani said, speaking at a ceremony attended by Iranian diplomats Hassan Rouhani asserted that his country was not seeking to start hostilities with the US, but said it would not shy away from a fight. "(Iran's) enemies must understand well that war with Iran is the mother of all wars, and peace with Iran is the mother of all peace".
Meanwhile the Iranian leader warned US President Donald Trump "Do not play with the lion's tail; you will regret it," and emphasized that Tehran "will respond threat with threat". Earlier in May, Trump pulled the US out of the 2015 multilateral nuclear agreement with Iran and once again imposed sanctions on Tehran, which will come into force in Aug. Moreover Rouhani downplayed US efforts to persuade other countries not to purchase Iranian oil, saying "Anybody who knows a little politics doesn't say he will stop Iran's oil exports."
Furthermore in his speech,
Rohani also said "You can't incite Iranian people against Iran's
security," alluding to statements made by numerous US officials to
encourage internal protest movements against the Iranian government. Previously
the 2015 nuclear agreement, was signed by Iran and the 5+1 Group (the US,
Russia, China, the UK, France and Germany), limits Tehran's nuclear energy
program in exchange for the lifting of international sanctions.
Chief Minister Visit canceled! Chief Minister Edappadi Palanisamy's plan to visit the Gaja cyclone affected areas in Nagapattinam had been canceled at the last moment. Gaja cyclone has wreaked havoc in delta areas of Tamilnadu, and this deadly cyclone which crossed the sea two days back, had heavy impacts on 7 districts, totally affecting the livelihood of the people there.
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...