Moscow sources reported that Kylian Mbappe high five a political protester who invaded the field during the World Cup final. French President Emmanuel Macron leap out of his seat in a VVIP area that included a leader charged with genocide. Meanwhile Vladimir Putin was drenched in a sudden downpour as the trophy was handed over to the victorious French team.
Accordingly this year’s World Cup was never going to be a refuge from politics when it was being staged in Putin’s Russia, but the players did their best to keep the tournament for themselves. Meanwhile a final with six goals France beat Croatia 4-2 was a fitting climax to a month that produced some of the most enthralling matches in World Cup history.
it was stated that that shouldn’t be a problem when the World Cup heads to the
desert nation of Qatar four years from now, when France will hope to defend its
title and the smaller nations will have been given hope by Croatia. Moreover for
them “Talent is not sufficient and what makes the difference is psychological.”
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018