New Delhi sources added that UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi and Congress president Rahul Gandhi have taken a stand in favor of the Special Category Status to Andhra Pradesh. Meanwhile the newly constituted Congress Working Committee (CWC), which met for the first time under the chairmanship of party Chief Rahul Gandhi, has passed a resolution to accord the SCS to the residual state of Andhra Pradesh.
Moreover during the discussion on the Special Category Status to AP in the CWC, Odisha congress chief Niranjan Patnaik has raised that the Special Category Status should also be extended to the states of Odisha and Bihar stating that they are also backward. Intervening in the matter, first Sonia and later Rahul have raised objection. Accordingly Rahul and Sonia have made it clear to the leaders of the other states to not raise any objection while according to SCS to AP and asked them not to compare with the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Rahul added "Due to bifurcation, AP has lost financially. Injustice was done to AP that no other state should compare with AP and SCS has been promised to AP by then PM Manmohan Singh on the floor of the house. Moreover they are still committed to that promise and no one should raise an objection to it." Recently CWC has passed the resolution that defeating Narendra Modi is objective of the party and asked the party leaders of various states to work towards winning in 200 Parliament Constituencies in the 2019 general elections.
HAL former chief on Rafel controversy! Former HAL chief Swarna Raju has said that Rafel war aircrafts could have been developed by Hindustan Aeronautics limited. Till before three weeks, Swarna Raju had been the chief of HAL, and now he has opened up on the Rafel scam. As per the agreement between central government and French government
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?