Renowned Author Rakesh Sinha, who was recently nominated by the Indian president Ramnath Kovind to Rajya Sabha, has joined the Bharatiya Janata Party. Rakesh Sinha had been a regular columnist and is also seen often on TV news debates.
Rakesh Sinha had been known for being an RSS ideologist, and is known to have expertise in politics. Sinha is a well known author who has written numerous books on Indian media, terrorism and religion, Indian Muslims, besides biographies of people like KB Hedgewar which was released in five languages, Shri Guru ji Golwalkar, political Journalism in fellowship of Sanchar Vishwawidyalaya and Makhanlal Chaturvedi Patrakarita.
Rakesh is currently working as an
Associate Professor in Delhi University. He is a person of high
profile and his service to the field is an amazing one.
Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal Accordingly Congress president Rahul Gandhi said probe into the procurement of Rafale fighter jets from France would throw up names of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Anil Ambani. When addressing a campaign rally here for the second phase of Assembly polls, Gandhi also claimed the NDA government bought the planes at Rs 1,600 crore a piece as against the Rs 526 crore for each aircraft fixed by the Congress led UPA government.
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy
- ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India