Renowned Author Rakesh Sinha, who was recently nominated by the Indian president Ramnath Kovind to Rajya Sabha, has joined the Bharatiya Janata Party. Rakesh Sinha had been a regular columnist and is also seen often on TV news debates.
Rakesh Sinha had been known for being an RSS ideologist, and is known to have expertise in politics. Sinha is a well known author who has written numerous books on Indian media, terrorism and religion, Indian Muslims, besides biographies of people like KB Hedgewar which was released in five languages, Shri Guru ji Golwalkar, political Journalism in fellowship of Sanchar Vishwawidyalaya and Makhanlal Chaturvedi Patrakarita.
Rakesh is currently working as an
Associate Professor in Delhi University. He is a person of high
profile and his service to the field is an amazing one.
CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Friday unveiled a 36 feet tall statue of Telugu Desam Party (TDP) founder and actor turned politician N T Rama Rao at Sattenpalli in Guntur district. Reportedly the bronze statue has been erected on a 40 foot platform at NTR Sagar in the middle of the pond and the state government has plans to develop the region into a mini Tank Bund like the Hussainsagar in Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites