Four women suspected to be child kidnappers were assaulted while two were disrobed by mob, in Jalpaiguri district of West Bengal. Dhupguri block's Dawkimari village witnessed this incident which was the fourth of this month. A mentally challenged woman was bashed last week in the same block.
The Jalpaiguri superintendent of police Amitabha Maity, expressed that the four women, in the age group of 20 to 50 years were assaulted by the mob as they could not answer the questions asked by the locals. While One of the women had said that she came searching a relative, another had come to meet a relative, the third woman was there to the district to sell clothes in houses there, while the fourth woman bad come to the bank.
The mob began attacking them
suspecting them to be kidnappers, but was rescued by the police, who took them
to a primary health centre for treatment.
Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections Accordingly a group of people who call themselves as the voice of Scheduled Classes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes and Muslims, have launched 'Caravan e haq', a movement which will be spread across Telangana and will demand for the rights of neglected classes. Meanwhile this group
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'