According to sources President Donald Trump issued an all-caps threat to Iran after the country's president said earlier in the day that pursuing hostilities against his country could lead to "the mother of all wars." Trump wrote, "To Iranian President Rouhani as never, ever threaten the United States again or you will suffer consequences the likes of which few throughout history have ever suffered before. We are no longer a country that will stand for your demented words of violence & death. Be cautious!"
Meanwhile the comments came at the same time as Secretary of State Mike Pompeo was speaking at a Reagan Forum in Simi Valley, California, on the topic of Iran. Furthermore Pompeo blasted the country for corruption and human rights abuses but also offered direct talks with the regime.
Moreover Iranian President Hassan Rouhani issued
his threat to the U.S. at a gathering of diplomats, according to the state run
Islamic Republic News Agency. Accordingly the U.S. is also launching a 24/7
Farsi language channel across mediums to dispel the "fake news that
America is the Great Satan" and "so that ordinary Iranians in Iran
and around the globe can know America stands with them." Further as Trump
has done repeatedly, Pompeo blasted the Iran nuclear deal, saying it didn’t
make Iran more moderate, "it made them wolves in sheep’s clothing”.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code