According to sources President Donald Trump issued an all-caps threat to Iran after the country's president said earlier in the day that pursuing hostilities against his country could lead to "the mother of all wars." Trump wrote, "To Iranian President Rouhani as never, ever threaten the United States again or you will suffer consequences the likes of which few throughout history have ever suffered before. We are no longer a country that will stand for your demented words of violence & death. Be cautious!"
Meanwhile the comments came at the same time as Secretary of State Mike Pompeo was speaking at a Reagan Forum in Simi Valley, California, on the topic of Iran. Furthermore Pompeo blasted the country for corruption and human rights abuses but also offered direct talks with the regime.
Moreover Iranian President Hassan Rouhani issued
his threat to the U.S. at a gathering of diplomats, according to the state run
Islamic Republic News Agency. Accordingly the U.S. is also launching a 24/7
Farsi language channel across mediums to dispel the "fake news that
America is the Great Satan" and "so that ordinary Iranians in Iran
and around the globe can know America stands with them." Further as Trump
has done repeatedly, Pompeo blasted the Iran nuclear deal, saying it didn’t
make Iran more moderate, "it made them wolves in sheep’s clothing”.
Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is a medium of exchange. The transactions are verified and secured through cryptographic Methods, cryptocurrencies are made as database entries which can't be modified without meeting specific requirements.
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million