Hyderabad sources added that with a view to ensure every village in the state has a Panchayat Secretary, Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao (KCR) yesterday ordered the authorities to notify recruitment for 9,200 panchayat secretaries. Meanwhile in addition to the existing 3,562 Panchayat Secretaries for the 12,751-gram panchayats in state, the Telangana Government has decided to add 9,200 new secretaries.
Moreover it is anticipated that the recruitment process would be completed in around two month’s time, within which the release of notification and selection of candidates through a competitive examination, will be finished. Accordingly the recruitment will mean that the panchayats will no longer have the in-charge secretaries.
Furthermore the roles and responsibilities of the
Panchayat Secretaries in steering the villages into a path of progress include
tax collection, implementation of Haritha Haram program, ensure sanitation
of villages, construction and maintenance of drainage, preventing communicable
diseases, check mosquito menace, operate street lights, construction of
graveyards and dump yards. Moreover the new recruits would draw a salary of Rs
15,000 per month, with a probation period of three years, after which the
service would be regularized on the basis of their performance.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open