Hyderabad sources added that with a view to ensure every village in the state has a Panchayat Secretary, Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao (KCR) yesterday ordered the authorities to notify recruitment for 9,200 panchayat secretaries. Meanwhile in addition to the existing 3,562 Panchayat Secretaries for the 12,751-gram panchayats in state, the Telangana Government has decided to add 9,200 new secretaries.
Moreover it is anticipated that the recruitment process would be completed in around two month’s time, within which the release of notification and selection of candidates through a competitive examination, will be finished. Accordingly the recruitment will mean that the panchayats will no longer have the in-charge secretaries.
Furthermore the roles and responsibilities of the
Panchayat Secretaries in steering the villages into a path of progress include
tax collection, implementation of Haritha Haram program, ensure sanitation
of villages, construction and maintenance of drainage, preventing communicable
diseases, check mosquito menace, operate street lights, construction of
graveyards and dump yards. Moreover the new recruits would draw a salary of Rs
15,000 per month, with a probation period of three years, after which the
service would be regularized on the basis of their performance.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code