Hyderabad sources added that with a view to ensure every village in the state has a Panchayat Secretary, Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao (KCR) yesterday ordered the authorities to notify recruitment for 9,200 panchayat secretaries. Meanwhile in addition to the existing 3,562 Panchayat Secretaries for the 12,751-gram panchayats in state, the Telangana Government has decided to add 9,200 new secretaries.
Moreover it is anticipated that the recruitment process would be completed in around two month’s time, within which the release of notification and selection of candidates through a competitive examination, will be finished. Accordingly the recruitment will mean that the panchayats will no longer have the in-charge secretaries.
Furthermore the roles and responsibilities of the
Panchayat Secretaries in steering the villages into a path of progress include
tax collection, implementation of Haritha Haram program, ensure sanitation
of villages, construction and maintenance of drainage, preventing communicable
diseases, check mosquito menace, operate street lights, construction of
graveyards and dump yards. Moreover the new recruits would draw a salary of Rs
15,000 per month, with a probation period of three years, after which the
service would be regularized on the basis of their performance.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?