According to sources Chief technology officers of telecom operators Reliance Jio and Bharti Airtel have resigned from their respective companies. Recently Reliance Jio Group's Chief Technology Officer Jagbir Singh had joined the company before the soft launch of 4G services. Moreover prior to this assignment, Singh was working with Samsung and had previously worked with Airtel for about a decade.
Accordingly he is moving back to Delhi but did not disclose any further details. Email sent to Reliance Jio did not elicit any reply. Furthermore Bharti Airtel's Chief Technology Officer for mobile networks, Shyam Prabhakar Mardikar has also put in his papers. When contacted, Bharti Airtel spokesperson confirmed the development.
Reports added that Mardikar has resigned to move up the ladder in his
career path. Mardikar has been with Airtel since August 2012 and hence this was
his second stint with the telecom major. Previously as per report he has served
Airtel for about a decade from 2001-2010 after quitting his job at the
Department of Telecom and he was serving as CTO of Airtel's mobile network
since January 2017.
Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan Sources from Howrah stated that West Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee on Friday hit out at the intelligence department as she expressed her grief over the demise of 40 CRPF personnel in Pulwama terror attack on Thursday. Meanwhile when addressing the media, she said “People are asking what was NSA and intelligence doing? This is an intelligence failure. Why were so many vans going together when there is a security threat?”
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal