According to sources Chief technology officers of telecom operators Reliance Jio and Bharti Airtel have resigned from their respective companies. Recently Reliance Jio Group's Chief Technology Officer Jagbir Singh had joined the company before the soft launch of 4G services. Moreover prior to this assignment, Singh was working with Samsung and had previously worked with Airtel for about a decade.
Accordingly he is moving back to Delhi but did not disclose any further details. Email sent to Reliance Jio did not elicit any reply. Furthermore Bharti Airtel's Chief Technology Officer for mobile networks, Shyam Prabhakar Mardikar has also put in his papers. When contacted, Bharti Airtel spokesperson confirmed the development.
Reports added that Mardikar has resigned to move up the ladder in his
career path. Mardikar has been with Airtel since August 2012 and hence this was
his second stint with the telecom major. Previously as per report he has served
Airtel for about a decade from 2001-2010 after quitting his job at the
Department of Telecom and he was serving as CTO of Airtel's mobile network
since January 2017.
PM Modi confident in making Bharat a 5 Trillion Dollar Economy New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that the goal to make India a five trillion dollar economy is challenging but can be achieved and asked the states to recognize their core competence and work towards raising GDP targets. Reportedly in his opening remarks at the fifth meeting of the Governing Council of NITI Aayog, the Prime Minister said that empowerment
- June 17th: The Day of Embarrassment for Chandrababu?
- JC Family Decides About Their Political Future?
- Jagan Wants To Shame Chandrababu With That Move
- Nationwide strike on June 17 announced by IMA
- Jagan Impresses Rest of the CMs at NITI Aayog
- Chandrababu Naidu to do security checking in airport like an ordinary man
- India Vs Pakistan World Cup Manchester Pitch Report
- BJP and YSRCP Joint Action Plan to kill TDP in AP!
- New Chairman for AP CRDA appointed
- Jagan is Already Better Than Chandrababu In That Aspect
- Why So Much Drama Chandrababuji?
- PM Modi & Imran Khan exchanged pleasantries at SCO Summit
- Bengaluru Transport Department hikes students bus fare
- Jagan Playing Mind Game with Chandrababu?
- Expectations from Union Budget 2019