Mumbai sources reported that BJP is expected to go solo in Maharashtra during 2019 Lok Sabha polls, reports have claimed. Even though the party is not breaking up its ties with the Shiv Sena yet, BJP chief Amit Shah has told the party leaders and workers to get prepared to fight next year’s general election alone.
A senior BJP functionary was quoted by saying “Party president Amit Shah has clearly told us to get ready to go alone and start preparations for all the 48 Lok Sabha seats and 288 Assembly seats in Maharashtra”. Meanwhile Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray on Monday said that he was fighting for the 'common man’s dream' and not for 'Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s dreams'. Furthermore the functionary also said that the meeting chaired by Shah in Mumbai on Sunday aimed to review poll preparations and measures to expand the electoral base of the organization in Maharashtra.
Accordingly sources said that the BJP chief asked party workers to get
ready for the possibility of a triangular or even four way contests with the
BJP and the Shiv Sena fighting Lok Sabha polls separately. Moreover a day
before the no-trust move, Amit Shah called up Thackeray and later, the BJP
claimed that the Sena would support the government and the Sena said that the
party would stay away in a huge embarrassment for the BJP.
Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is a medium of exchange. The transactions are verified and secured through cryptographic Methods, cryptocurrencies are made as database entries which can't be modified without meeting specific requirements.
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million