A privilege motion has been moved by Congress against Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Nirmala Sitharaman for giving false information regarding Rafale deal during the no-confidence motion debate in the Lok Sabha last week. Congress leader Mallikarjun Kharge initiated the privilege motion, writing a letter with the reason for the motion, to the speaker.
In case the motion is accepted by the Lok Sabha Speaker, it will be forwarded to the Committee of Privileges which will conduct a hearing after sending a notice. Privilege committee can also order suspension from the House for the member. During Rahul Gandhi's no confidence day speech he had mentioned regarding Rafale deal impacting central government and defense Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, adding that the French President had revealed there was no secrecy clause.
Later his claims were refused by Nirmala
Sitharaman and PM Modi, while the France government also clarified on the
same. However, Congress isn't ready to leave the issue, and Rahul Gandhi has
accused central government of involving in a scam in Rafael deal, urging
government to prove it clean.
World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials The World Bank has decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project, the ambitious project of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu. The World Bank's Website marked the project as 'Dropped'. The total project cost was USD 715 million with the World Bank planning to provide a loan of USD 300 million.
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime
- CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam