As a breather for the Narendra Modi lead central government, Kingfisher and united breweries owner, liquor baron, and business tycoon Vijay Mallya, who had fled from India and is currently in London, has expressed last month that he's willing to return to India.
This development happened after actions were taken by the Enforcement Directorate under the fugitive economic offenders’ ordinance. It must be noted that in June, the enforcement directorate had moved against liquor baron Vijay Mallya, in the court, in an attempt to make the court declare him as fugitive offender so as to initiate confiscation of his 12500 crores assets.
As per the recently incorporated
ordinance of Fugitive Economic Offenders, the government can lawfully
confiscate the complete linked assets belonging to a loan defaulter who has
Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards Reportedly the Government of Telangana has issued a notification creating Narayanpet and Mulugu as separate districts. Meanwhile the notification said that Narayanpet will have 11 mandals while Mulugu will comprise of 9 mandals and with the creation of these two new districts, the number of districts in Telangana have gone up to 33.
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users