Finance minister Piyush Goyal expressed in the Rajya Sabha that there are no plans for central government to frame laws for regulation of cinema or television industry or IPL cricket tournaments.
Piyush Goyal also further detailed that no further assessment was made by Revenue Intelligence authorities pertaining to unaccounted money flow in film industry, inclusive of departments like production as well as distribution. The minister however hinted that there's an ongoing investigation regarding unaccounted black money and evasion of taxes, adding that action will be taken under IT act.
When queried on black money
existence in entertainment industry, Piyush had denied the news of revenue
authorities assessing unaccounted/ black money in either film industry or
television industry or the Richest cricket league tournament, IPL cricket under
the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs.
Lokesh took risk where as Pavan played safe game! Lokesh and Pavan Kalyan made their political debut and test their luck by contesting to Assembly. Lokesh has decided to contest from Mangalagiri where as Pavan Kalyan shows his intention to contest from Bhimavaram and Gajuwaka Assembly segments.
- Kanna will be the candidate of Vizag MP?
- What is Roja's Condition in Nagari This Time?
- TDP's Efforts To Prevent YSRCP Hindupur MP Nomination Foiled
- CM Chandrababu is Criminal Minister: Jagan
- Why former Indian Cricketer Azharuddin denied MP ticket?
- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lashed out at Chandrababu Naidu for delay in Polavaram Project
- Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack