Finance minister Piyush Goyal expressed in the Rajya Sabha that there are no plans for central government to frame laws for regulation of cinema or television industry or IPL cricket tournaments.
Piyush Goyal also further detailed that no further assessment was made by Revenue Intelligence authorities pertaining to unaccounted money flow in film industry, inclusive of departments like production as well as distribution. The minister however hinted that there's an ongoing investigation regarding unaccounted black money and evasion of taxes, adding that action will be taken under IT act.
When queried on black money
existence in entertainment industry, Piyush had denied the news of revenue
authorities assessing unaccounted/ black money in either film industry or
television industry or the Richest cricket league tournament, IPL cricket under
the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs.
Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD Accordingly a cyclone alert has been issued for the northern coastal region of the state of Andhra Pradesh with the Indian Meteorological Department predicting 'very heavy to extremely heavy' rains in the region. Meanwhile the IMD has stated that depression has formed over west-central Bay of Bengal which could intensify into a cyclonic storm.
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers