Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has challenged Congress president Rahul Gandhi to try hugging him, saying in an interview that Rahul Gandhi will have to think ten times before hugging him. The Uttar Pradesh chief minister had been critical of the hug given by Rahul Gandhi to Prime Minister Narendra Modi after his fiery speech in the debate on no-confidence motion day last week at the Lok Sabha.
Yogi Adityanath claimed that the hug given by Rahul Gandhi was a political stunt and that his behavior was childish. As the media questioned him on how he'd take a hug if Rahul does it to him, yogi said that he'll not be tolerating such political stunts, adding that Rahul Gandhi lacks decision making skills and knowledge, as a sensible person won't hug such a great leader.
After last week's criticizing speech
on Modi, highlighting issues like Rafale jet deal, the Congress
president Rahul Gandhi shockingly hugged Prime Minister Modi, surprising the Lok
Sabha. The BJP had later quoted that the PM might have acknowledged Rahul's
embrace but the nation won't embrace Rahul Gandhi and Congress in Lok Sabha
elections next year.
Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33 Chennai sources stated that chief minister K Palaniswami said the death toll in cyclone ‘Gaja’ has touched 33 and left a trail of destruction across six districts of Tamilnadu with 30,000 electricity poles and over a lakh trees getting uprooted. As per report he maintained that the impact of cyclone was less as 82,000 people were evacuated to 471 relief centres well in advance.
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray