Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has challenged Congress president Rahul Gandhi to try hugging him, saying in an interview that Rahul Gandhi will have to think ten times before hugging him. The Uttar Pradesh chief minister had been critical of the hug given by Rahul Gandhi to Prime Minister Narendra Modi after his fiery speech in the debate on no-confidence motion day last week at the Lok Sabha.
Yogi Adityanath claimed that the hug given by Rahul Gandhi was a political stunt and that his behavior was childish. As the media questioned him on how he'd take a hug if Rahul does it to him, yogi said that he'll not be tolerating such political stunts, adding that Rahul Gandhi lacks decision making skills and knowledge, as a sensible person won't hug such a great leader.
After last week's criticizing speech
on Modi, highlighting issues like Rafale jet deal, the Congress
president Rahul Gandhi shockingly hugged Prime Minister Modi, surprising the Lok
Sabha. The BJP had later quoted that the PM might have acknowledged Rahul's
embrace but the nation won't embrace Rahul Gandhi and Congress in Lok Sabha
elections next year.
Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror Hyderabad sources reported that Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao vowed to make Telangana roads "shine like a mirror". Meanwhile the chief minister, in a review meeting held at Hyderabad's Pragathi Bhavan to discuss the current condition of state roads, directed concerned officers to complete the task in the next two years.
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!