Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has challenged Congress president Rahul Gandhi to try hugging him, saying in an interview that Rahul Gandhi will have to think ten times before hugging him. The Uttar Pradesh chief minister had been critical of the hug given by Rahul Gandhi to Prime Minister Narendra Modi after his fiery speech in the debate on no-confidence motion day last week at the Lok Sabha.
Yogi Adityanath claimed that the hug given by Rahul Gandhi was a political stunt and that his behavior was childish. As the media questioned him on how he'd take a hug if Rahul does it to him, yogi said that he'll not be tolerating such political stunts, adding that Rahul Gandhi lacks decision making skills and knowledge, as a sensible person won't hug such a great leader.
After last week's criticizing speech
on Modi, highlighting issues like Rafale jet deal, the Congress
president Rahul Gandhi shockingly hugged Prime Minister Modi, surprising the Lok
Sabha. The BJP had later quoted that the PM might have acknowledged Rahul's
embrace but the nation won't embrace Rahul Gandhi and Congress in Lok Sabha
elections next year.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party