Hyderabad sources reported that a top official said the Hyderabad Metro Rail Limited (HMRL) project expects to break even in six years. HMRL Managing Director NVS Reddy told reporters here after launching e-scooters of Metro Bikes for first and last mile connectivity at metro stations that "As per our financial model, L&T Metro Rail (Hyderabad) Limited will incur losses for about four to five years and sixth year it will break even that's what our expectation is”.
Presently the concessionaire L&T Metro Rail (Hyderabad) Limited is building the project across three corridors. Earlier in November last year, Prime Minister Narendra Modi had inaugurated a 30 km stretch between Miyapur and Nagole out of the 72 km long elevated metro project and there are 24 stations in the operational 30 km stretch.
Reddy said Hyderabad Metro is recording
footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day, and once we open remaining two
sections he is expecting that it will be five lakh passengers per day and from
there 15 lakh passengers in the next couple of years." Moreover on the
Ameerpet to LB Nagar (16 km) stretch, Reddy said any time in August it will be
opened for passengers. Further when reacting to another query on commercial
space demand (spaces within Metro Rail stations and malls adjoining the
stations), Reddy "the commercial space demand is excellent".
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party