According to sources following the All India Bank Officers Confederation's (AIBOC) dissatisfaction over a recent advertisement aired by popular jewelry store chain Kalyan Jewelers, the 108 second video was on Monday removed from all television and broadcast media. Meanwhile in the advertisement, Bollywood legendary actress Amitabh Bachhan, his daughter Shweta Bachhan and Telugu actor Nagarjuna Akkineni discuss about the loss of trust, Kalyan Jewelers' tagline, on the commercial banks.
Recently after the AIBOC raised an objection over the advert, the management of Kalyan Juventures initiated damage control by citing the Ad was made only for publicity. Moreover in a statement issued by the AIBOC, the bankers association warned of taking legal action against the jewelry outfit.
Moreover in a response to AIBOC's statement, Ramesh
Kalyanaraman, executive director of Kalyan Juventures, expressed regret over
the inadvertent hurt caused, after withdrawing the advertisement from all media
outlets. He added "The banking system has been playing a key role in the
company's business. We will never encourage any kind of damage to banks,
which are backbone of the economy”.
Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh Accordingly even as counting is still underway in the five states, the Congress has started sending overtures to form the government in Rajasthan and the party is leading in the state and its Rajasthan chief Sachin Pilot has said that he is in contact with "like-minded" people. Reportedly the party has taken a big lead in Chhattisgarh and Rajasthan, but is engaged in a close contest with the BJP in Madhya Pradesh.
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes
- Top House Democrats raised prospect of impeachment for Trump
- SC dismissed PIL challenging dissolution of J&K Assembly by Governor Satya Pal Malik
- Which Party will win Higher Percentage in Telangana?