According to sources following the All India Bank Officers Confederation's (AIBOC) dissatisfaction over a recent advertisement aired by popular jewelry store chain Kalyan Jewelers, the 108 second video was on Monday removed from all television and broadcast media. Meanwhile in the advertisement, Bollywood legendary actress Amitabh Bachhan, his daughter Shweta Bachhan and Telugu actor Nagarjuna Akkineni discuss about the loss of trust, Kalyan Jewelers' tagline, on the commercial banks.
Recently after the AIBOC raised an objection over the advert, the management of Kalyan Juventures initiated damage control by citing the Ad was made only for publicity. Moreover in a statement issued by the AIBOC, the bankers association warned of taking legal action against the jewelry outfit.
Moreover in a response to AIBOC's statement, Ramesh
Kalyanaraman, executive director of Kalyan Juventures, expressed regret over
the inadvertent hurt caused, after withdrawing the advertisement from all media
outlets. He added "The banking system has been playing a key role in the
company's business. We will never encourage any kind of damage to banks,
which are backbone of the economy”.
Sirisena dissolved parliament, announced snap polls on January 5, 2019 Colombo sources stated that Sri Lankan strongman Mahindra Rajapaksa, who was appointed prime minister in a controversial move by President Maithripala Sirisena, on Sunday ended his five decade long association with the SLFP and joined the newly formed Sri Lanka People's Party (SLPP).
- Can KCR win Elections by doing Yagams & Homams alone?
- Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad?
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students