According to sources following the All India Bank Officers Confederation's (AIBOC) dissatisfaction over a recent advertisement aired by popular jewelry store chain Kalyan Jewelers, the 108 second video was on Monday removed from all television and broadcast media. Meanwhile in the advertisement, Bollywood legendary actress Amitabh Bachhan, his daughter Shweta Bachhan and Telugu actor Nagarjuna Akkineni discuss about the loss of trust, Kalyan Jewelers' tagline, on the commercial banks.
Recently after the AIBOC raised an objection over the advert, the management of Kalyan Juventures initiated damage control by citing the Ad was made only for publicity. Moreover in a statement issued by the AIBOC, the bankers association warned of taking legal action against the jewelry outfit.
Moreover in a response to AIBOC's statement, Ramesh
Kalyanaraman, executive director of Kalyan Juventures, expressed regret over
the inadvertent hurt caused, after withdrawing the advertisement from all media
outlets. He added "The banking system has been playing a key role in the
company's business. We will never encourage any kind of damage to banks,
which are backbone of the economy”.
Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington Pyongyang sources stated that South Korean President Moon Jae-in and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un embarked on a historic trip on Thursday to the summit of Mount Paektu, a sacred mountain on the country's border with China, at the end of their three day bilateral summit. As
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside