San Francisco sources reported that US President Donald Trump is unlikely to get the boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran with dire consequences as the micro blogging site sees the world leaders with a different lens. Meanwhile in a tweet recently, Trump warned his Iranian counterpart Hassan Rouhani that if Tehran threatened the US again, it would suffer "consequences the likes of which few have ever suffered before".
Accordingly the tweet in all caps followed an apparent warning by Rouhani, in which he asked the US President to "not play with the lion's tail, because you will regret it eternally". Meanwhile the kind of threat that Trump made on Twitter on Sunday could have attracted penalty from the social network for any regular person as Twitter's policy bars users from making threats of violence on its platform.
Previously Twitter began enforcing new rules on
violent and hateful content posted on its platform to reduce the amount of
online abuse, hate speech, violent threats and harassment associated with its
service. Moreover as per Twitter's rule about violent threats "You may not
make specific threats of violence or wish for the serious physical harm, death,
or disease of an individual or group of people”.
Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India According to sources in the wake of heavy rain, the Punjab government has issued a red alert. Chief Principal Secretary to the Chief Minister, Suresh Kumar, during an emergency meeting said “All deputy commissioners are keeping a close tab over the current situation, and disaster control rooms have also been activated and hence all officials have been directed to remain at standby in view of the situation”.
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues