New Delhi sources stated that Congress President Rahul Gandhi on Tuesday wrote to CBSE Chairperson Anita Karwal seeking an inquiry into the data breach of students who had appeared for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) earlier this year. Accordingly media reports had stated that a website had claimed it had access to details of over 2 lakh students along with their gender, roll numbers, rank and mobile numbers.
Recently the website had listed state wise data of candidates from Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Tamilnadu, Maharashtra, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Bihar and Jharkhand. Meanwhile the Congress President sought action from the CBSE and asked the education body to put in place effective safeguards to prevent future breaches.
Furthermore in a statement tweeted by the official
handle of the Congress, Rahul Gandhi wrote to CBSE Chairperson Anita Karwal that he was ‘shocked’
by this wide scale theft of personal data and added that this
has compromised the privacy of candidates across the country. He
stated that “This highlights the serious lack of safeguards to
prevent data breach and calls into question the ability of the CBSE to
ensure the sanctity of the examination process”.
EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana Hyderabad sources stated that the Congress would not name the Chief Ministerial candidate in poll-bound Telangana, where it would fight the Assembly elections jointly with the TDP, CPI and Telangana Jana Samithi. A key party leader said “The AICC In-charge of Telangana, R C Khuntia maintained that the usual practice in the Congress was not to name the party's Chief Ministerial candidate before any Assembly election”.
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea