New Delhi sources stated that Congress President Rahul Gandhi on Tuesday wrote to CBSE Chairperson Anita Karwal seeking an inquiry into the data breach of students who had appeared for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) earlier this year. Accordingly media reports had stated that a website had claimed it had access to details of over 2 lakh students along with their gender, roll numbers, rank and mobile numbers.
Recently the website had listed state wise data of candidates from Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Tamilnadu, Maharashtra, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Bihar and Jharkhand. Meanwhile the Congress President sought action from the CBSE and asked the education body to put in place effective safeguards to prevent future breaches.
Furthermore in a statement tweeted by the official
handle of the Congress, Rahul Gandhi wrote to CBSE Chairperson Anita Karwal that he was ‘shocked’
by this wide scale theft of personal data and added that this
has compromised the privacy of candidates across the country. He
stated that “This highlights the serious lack of safeguards to
prevent data breach and calls into question the ability of the CBSE to
ensure the sanctity of the examination process”.
437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction Sources from Chennai made a statement that City police commissioner A. K. Viswanathan inaugurated 437 CCTV cameras along E.V.R Salai under Kilpauk police limits. Meanwhile after Flower Bazaar, the Greater Chennai Police have brought Kilpauk police station jurisdiction under the surveillance of closed circuit television (CCTV) cameras.
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites
- Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall
- Telangana & AP extended time limit for interstate transfers
- Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%