As per report as income taxpayers scramble to file their returns before the July 31, the Income Tax department of Andhra and Telangana released highlights about last year’s income tax on Monday. Accordingly a Hyderabad based woman working with a city based Information Technology firm paid the highest income tax in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh last year. Meanwhile with a salary of Rs 30 crore per annum, the techie paid Rs 9 crore 30% of her annual salary as income tax for the financial year 2016-17.
SP Choudhary, Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax of AP and Telangana at the annual press conference of the I-T department held at Hyderabad on Monday said “The woman employee is the top salaried taxpayer in Hyderabad region, but she may not figure among the top salaried taxpayers at the national level as there would be many in other parts of the country”.
Moreover the top income tax payer in Vijayawada
Region is the Tirupathi based Amara Raja Batteries, owned by TDP MP Jayadev
Galla and his father Galla Ramachandra Naidu. Choudhury said “For the past two
years, Amara Raja has been the topmost income tax payer in Andhra and they have
invited Galla Ramachandra Naidu as a guest of honor for the I-T day
celebrations on Friday”.
Tamilisai bats for TN CM! TN BJP leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that there's no wrong in conducting a Yagam and has supported TN Chief Minister Edappadi Palanisamy. There was news that spread like wildfire yesterday that a Yagam was conducted in the room of Chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy located in the secretariat and that the arrangements for this Yagam were planned and prepared a day before itself.
- World's cutest dog passes away!
- Politician - Actress Divya Spandana trolled!
- Tamilisai plan to exploit Thala fans!
- PM Modi faces a united opposition in national elections
- NATA Elects New Executive Committee for 2019 - 2020
- Is dreams of MGR & J. Jayalalitha fulfilled by PM Modi?
- Will actress Kareena Kapoor Khan follow footsteps of her late father-in-law in politics?
- Rapper Cardi B has slammed US President Donald Trump
- TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme
- Food Apps staff warned for violating Traffic Rules
- Tamilnadu CM ready for By-polls with Lok Sabha Polls
- Exciting News: Flipkart Republic Day Sale started from January 20 to 22, 2019
- Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?