As per report as income taxpayers scramble to file their returns before the July 31, the Income Tax department of Andhra and Telangana released highlights about last year’s income tax on Monday. Accordingly a Hyderabad based woman working with a city based Information Technology firm paid the highest income tax in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh last year. Meanwhile with a salary of Rs 30 crore per annum, the techie paid Rs 9 crore 30% of her annual salary as income tax for the financial year 2016-17.
SP Choudhary, Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax of AP and Telangana at the annual press conference of the I-T department held at Hyderabad on Monday said “The woman employee is the top salaried taxpayer in Hyderabad region, but she may not figure among the top salaried taxpayers at the national level as there would be many in other parts of the country”.
Moreover the top income tax payer in Vijayawada
Region is the Tirupathi based Amara Raja Batteries, owned by TDP MP Jayadev
Galla and his father Galla Ramachandra Naidu. Choudhury said “For the past two
years, Amara Raja has been the topmost income tax payer in Andhra and they have
invited Galla Ramachandra Naidu as a guest of honor for the I-T day
celebrations on Friday”.
Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved As per report Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba announced generation of whopping $30.8 billion in terms of Gross Merchandise Value (GMV) during Singles' Day sale the 24 hour annual shopping event held on November 11, beating the last year's record of $25 billion. Meanwhile around 180,000 brands had participated in the sale on all retail platforms of the company. Apple, Xiaomi
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome
- AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?