Hyderabad sources made a statement that in addition to the existing last and first mile connectivity option for Metro passengers in the city, the Hyderabad Metro Rail Limited is preparing to offer electric bikes from the Metro stations, starting Independence Day.
As per report presently metro passengers hire motor-cycles at the rate of Rs 4 per kilometer, from the Metro stations in Secunderabad, Rasoolpura, Begumpet, Miyapur, Nagole and Parade Grounds. Accordingly the e-bikes can be availed at just Re 1 per kilometer against the rental charge, upon submission of driving license and identification proof.
Hyderabad Metro Rail Limited managing director NVS
Reddy said "Metro Bikes", a mobile app designed to allow passengers
to book the vehicles, will be rolled out soon. He said "With a view to
improve public convenience and protect the environment, we have decided to
allow passengers to keep the bikes overnight, and drive back to any Metro
station the next morning and moreover the rental charge will be applicable only
based on the distance traveled and not on the time".
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018