Hyderabad sources made a statement that in addition to the existing last and first mile connectivity option for Metro passengers in the city, the Hyderabad Metro Rail Limited is preparing to offer electric bikes from the Metro stations, starting Independence Day.
As per report presently metro passengers hire motor-cycles at the rate of Rs 4 per kilometer, from the Metro stations in Secunderabad, Rasoolpura, Begumpet, Miyapur, Nagole and Parade Grounds. Accordingly the e-bikes can be availed at just Re 1 per kilometer against the rental charge, upon submission of driving license and identification proof.
Hyderabad Metro Rail Limited managing director NVS
Reddy said "Metro Bikes", a mobile app designed to allow passengers
to book the vehicles, will be rolled out soon. He said "With a view to
improve public convenience and protect the environment, we have decided to
allow passengers to keep the bikes overnight, and drive back to any Metro
station the next morning and moreover the rental charge will be applicable only
based on the distance traveled and not on the time".
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue