Hyderabad sources made a statement that in addition to the existing last and first mile connectivity option for Metro passengers in the city, the Hyderabad Metro Rail Limited is preparing to offer electric bikes from the Metro stations, starting Independence Day.
As per report presently metro passengers hire motor-cycles at the rate of Rs 4 per kilometer, from the Metro stations in Secunderabad, Rasoolpura, Begumpet, Miyapur, Nagole and Parade Grounds. Accordingly the e-bikes can be availed at just Re 1 per kilometer against the rental charge, upon submission of driving license and identification proof.
Hyderabad Metro Rail Limited managing director NVS
Reddy said "Metro Bikes", a mobile app designed to allow passengers
to book the vehicles, will be rolled out soon. He said "With a view to
improve public convenience and protect the environment, we have decided to
allow passengers to keep the bikes overnight, and drive back to any Metro
station the next morning and moreover the rental charge will be applicable only
based on the distance traveled and not on the time".
TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies Accordingly the Telangana Rashtra Samiti (TRS) handed over B-Forms to 107 candidates to file their nomination with the Telangana Election Commission for the upcoming state elections, at the Telangana Bhavan and the last date for filing nominations is November 19. As per report the TRS had released their list of candidates for 107 of the 119 assembly constituencies soon after the assembly was dissolved on September 6.
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome
- AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?
- Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!