According to sources the Indian Army will give a befitting reply to any Pakistani misadventure and is fully trained to tackle any contingency, said the Northern Army Commander Lt Gen Ranbir Singh here today, even as election results are still emerging for the neighboring country. Meanwhile the Army Commander while speaking to the media on the sidelines of the Kargil Vijay Diwas celebrations in Dras also added that that the situation in Kashmir is stable with violence parameters better this year.
Furthermore when asked about the Pakistan elections and its consequences along the Line of Control (LoC) between India and Pakistan, Lt Gen Singh didn’t comment and said that the elections are an internal matter of that country. The Northern Army Commander said “But with regard to challenges along the LoC, he wants to say that the Indian Army is prepared for any contingency and any misadventure of the adversary will be given a befitting reply”.
He added “After the Kargil war, there were political
developments, but there is no change in our preparedness”. Moreover the officer
on Kashmir said, “The situation in Kashmir is stable and the violence parameters
in 2018 are better than in 2017 and the earlier years. A large number of stone
pelting incidents have been taking place. Earlier it was more and now it is
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party