According to sources the Indian Army will give a befitting reply to any Pakistani misadventure and is fully trained to tackle any contingency, said the Northern Army Commander Lt Gen Ranbir Singh here today, even as election results are still emerging for the neighboring country. Meanwhile the Army Commander while speaking to the media on the sidelines of the Kargil Vijay Diwas celebrations in Dras also added that that the situation in Kashmir is stable with violence parameters better this year.
Furthermore when asked about the Pakistan elections and its consequences along the Line of Control (LoC) between India and Pakistan, Lt Gen Singh didn’t comment and said that the elections are an internal matter of that country. The Northern Army Commander said “But with regard to challenges along the LoC, he wants to say that the Indian Army is prepared for any contingency and any misadventure of the adversary will be given a befitting reply”.
He added “After the Kargil war, there were political
developments, but there is no change in our preparedness”. Moreover the officer
on Kashmir said, “The situation in Kashmir is stable and the violence parameters
in 2018 are better than in 2017 and the earlier years. A large number of stone
pelting incidents have been taking place. Earlier it was more and now it is
Will Owl Bird create misfortune for Elections? Mumbai sources stated that with a view to create awareness about owl as a bird and debunk superstitions associated with it, a unique festival was recently held at a village in Pune district of Maharashtra. Meanwhile the two day 'Indian Owl Festival', which was held in the last week of November at Pingori in Purandar taluka
- Telangana polls reflected the paradox of perceptions of rural & urban voters
- Congress Spokesperson attacked Yogi Adithyanath
- Vijay Fans assaulted Members of AIADMK
- Is Prabhas going to participate in Koffee with Karan?
- Ozone Layer is on safer side
- TRS Party Leading in Exit Poll Survey
- Why Chandrababu who played crucial role in Telangana elections is tight-lipped?
- Why voting percentage in Hyderabad city is quite low as general election?
- PM Narendra Modi asked OPEC nations to Price Crude at reasonable rates
- Facebook to defend against foreign interference ahead of 2019 LS polls in India
- Telangana Laborers traveled 100 Kilometers to Vote
- Gadkari faints on stage!
- Hyderabad Badminton Player felt her name not in Voters List
- Will Actress Madhuri Dixit contest in favor of BJP for 2019 Lok Sabha Polls?
- Madras HC to consider Duraimurugan's Passport Application