Washington sources reported that after praising his "good relationship" with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, US President Donald Trump welcomed reports that Pyongyang has started dismantling a facility seen as a testing ground for intercontinental ballistic missiles. Meanwhile new satellite imagery shows "that North Korea has begun the process of dismantling a key missile site, and we appreciate that," Trump said at an event for military veterans in Kansas City, Missouri.
Further after hitting back at criticism that his June 12 summit with Kim in Singapore has so far yielded few concrete results, Trump suggested his newfound rapport with Kim was bearing fruit. He said "We had a fantastic meeting with Chairman Kim and it seems to be going very well”. Moreover after the summit, Trump had declared the North Korean nuclear threat was effectively over, but some US media reports suggest he has been privately furious at the pace of subsequent progress on the denuclearization issue.
Finally the secretary of State Mike Pompeo said the
imagery was "entirely consistent" with commitments Kim made to Trump
during their summit in Singapore. Pompeo said “They have been pressing for
there to be inspectors on the ground when that engine test facility is
dismantled, consistent with Chairman Kim's commitment”. He added "They
need to completely, fully denuclearize and that is the steps that Chairman Kim
committed to and that the world has demanded”.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar