AIADMK ministers, including deputy chief minister O Panneerselvam, Jayakumar, P Thangamani, SP Velumani and many others have visited to enquire on the health of DMK chief Minister Karunanidhi at his Gopalapuram residence, hours after a medical report was released by Kauvery Hospital.
As per the statement from Kauvery Hospital Karunanidhi was being treated for fever due to Urinary Tract Infection using intravenous antibiotics and fluids, with constant monitoring and treatment with the help of professionals at his home. Kauvery hospital added, visitors were strictly prohibited due to his medical conditions.
Deputy Chief Minister O Panneerselvam after meeting Karunanidhi said that the DMK chief's health is fine. Fisheries Minister D Jayakumar also said that Karunanidhi is fine and that it's political decency to visit him, beyond politics, adding that DMK leaders came to see Amma when she was unwell.
Jayakumar further said Karunanidhi was able to identify the ministers. The ministers were received by Karunanidhi's son and DMK President MK Stalin while other prominent leaders like Duraimurugan, Raja, and TR Baalu were present during the visit. However, news has been spreading virally over social media that the DMK chief M Karunanidhi's health has been deteriorating.
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam