AIADMK ministers, including deputy chief minister O Panneerselvam, Jayakumar, P Thangamani, SP Velumani and many others have visited to enquire on the health of DMK chief Minister Karunanidhi at his Gopalapuram residence, hours after a medical report was released by Kauvery Hospital.
As per the statement from Kauvery Hospital Karunanidhi was being treated for fever due to Urinary Tract Infection using intravenous antibiotics and fluids, with constant monitoring and treatment with the help of professionals at his home. Kauvery hospital added, visitors were strictly prohibited due to his medical conditions.
Deputy Chief Minister O Panneerselvam after meeting Karunanidhi said that the DMK chief's health is fine. Fisheries Minister D Jayakumar also said that Karunanidhi is fine and that it's political decency to visit him, beyond politics, adding that DMK leaders came to see Amma when she was unwell.
Jayakumar further said Karunanidhi was able to identify the ministers. The ministers were received by Karunanidhi's son and DMK President MK Stalin while other prominent leaders like Duraimurugan, Raja, and TR Baalu were present during the visit. However, news has been spreading virally over social media that the DMK chief M Karunanidhi's health has been deteriorating.
GMR with Terna to develop International Airport at Greece Hyderabad sources reported that GMR Airports Limited, along with its Greek partner Terna Group, will develop the new international airport of Heraklion at Crete, Greece. Earlier on Friday, the consortium signed a concession agreement for design, construction, financing, operation, maintenance and exploitation of the new airport for a period of 35 years, including five years of its first phase construction.
- CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina