AIADMK ministers, including deputy chief minister O Panneerselvam, Jayakumar, P Thangamani, SP Velumani and many others have visited to enquire on the health of DMK chief Minister Karunanidhi at his Gopalapuram residence, hours after a medical report was released by Kauvery Hospital.
As per the statement from Kauvery Hospital Karunanidhi was being treated for fever due to Urinary Tract Infection using intravenous antibiotics and fluids, with constant monitoring and treatment with the help of professionals at his home. Kauvery hospital added, visitors were strictly prohibited due to his medical conditions.
Deputy Chief Minister O Panneerselvam after meeting Karunanidhi said that the DMK chief's health is fine. Fisheries Minister D Jayakumar also said that Karunanidhi is fine and that it's political decency to visit him, beyond politics, adding that DMK leaders came to see Amma when she was unwell.
Jayakumar further said Karunanidhi was able to identify the ministers. The ministers were received by Karunanidhi's son and DMK President MK Stalin while other prominent leaders like Duraimurugan, Raja, and TR Baalu were present during the visit. However, news has been spreading virally over social media that the DMK chief M Karunanidhi's health has been deteriorating.
Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains? Chennai sources stated that in an effort that could go some way in preparing the people for any imminent threat arising out of the monsoon rains, the State Revenue Department has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the National Centre for Coastal Research, to know in advance about the condition and intensity of rains.
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?