As per report in a Twitter post, Jana Sena Party president Pawan Kalyan has appealed to his fans to stop the online abuse against YSR Congress Party chief YS Jaganmohan Reddy and his sister YS Sharmila. Meanwhile the actor appealed his supporters to end the controversy and refrain from making personal remarks against women members of Jagan’s family.
Earlier on Tuesday, the YSRCP chief Jaganmohan Reddy launched a personal attack on Pawan Kalyan, claiming that the latter lacks values and he went on to question his marriage and morality. Moreover Jagan had said, “He speaks about values and where does he have values? He has four wives. Meanwhile he changes them as if changing new cars every four or five years. Had we done the same thing, what will people say? Wouldn’t they have called us ‘nitya pellikoduku’ and put us behind bars. Isn’t it polygamy?”
Furthermore when dismissing the actor as a
politician worth paying heed to, Jagan said, “It is our karma that we are forced
to listen to people like Pawan Kalyan. For four years, the same man along with
Chandrababu Naidu and BJP did Kaapuram (a Telugu euphemism for a couple having
a marital relationship). Now, six months before elections, he’s coming out and
saying that he did a mistake and claiming that he is a Pathivratha (virtuous
JC Family Decides About Their Political Future? TDP Senior Leader and former Anantapur MP JC Diwakar Reddy announced retiring from politics. He feels politics changed over the last 40 years and it is difficult for him to adjust in present-day politics. JC did not contest in the recent election but two of his family members did only to lose.
- Jagan Wants To Shame Chandrababu With That Move
- Nationwide strike on June 17 announced by IMA
- Jagan Impresses Rest of the CMs at NITI Aayog
- Chandrababu Naidu to do security checking in airport like an ordinary man
- India Vs Pakistan World Cup Manchester Pitch Report
- BJP and YSRCP Joint Action Plan to kill TDP in AP!
- New Chairman for AP CRDA appointed
- Jagan is Already Better Than Chandrababu In That Aspect
- Why So Much Drama Chandrababuji?
- PM Modi & Imran Khan exchanged pleasantries at SCO Summit
- Bengaluru Transport Department hikes students bus fare
- Jagan Playing Mind Game with Chandrababu?
- Expectations from Union Budget 2019
- Jagan's Victory Attracted Nation's Attention
- Trump gets embarrassed by tweet!