As per report in a Twitter post, Jana Sena Party president Pawan Kalyan has appealed to his fans to stop the online abuse against YSR Congress Party chief YS Jaganmohan Reddy and his sister YS Sharmila. Meanwhile the actor appealed his supporters to end the controversy and refrain from making personal remarks against women members of Jagan’s family.
Earlier on Tuesday, the YSRCP chief Jaganmohan Reddy launched a personal attack on Pawan Kalyan, claiming that the latter lacks values and he went on to question his marriage and morality. Moreover Jagan had said, “He speaks about values and where does he have values? He has four wives. Meanwhile he changes them as if changing new cars every four or five years. Had we done the same thing, what will people say? Wouldn’t they have called us ‘nitya pellikoduku’ and put us behind bars. Isn’t it polygamy?”
Furthermore when dismissing the actor as a
politician worth paying heed to, Jagan said, “It is our karma that we are forced
to listen to people like Pawan Kalyan. For four years, the same man along with
Chandrababu Naidu and BJP did Kaapuram (a Telugu euphemism for a couple having
a marital relationship). Now, six months before elections, he’s coming out and
saying that he did a mistake and claiming that he is a Pathivratha (virtuous
Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman Atlanta sources reported that the owner of several Milwaukee area gas stations who was indicted for forced labor involving aggravated abuse harboring an alien for financial gain, and document servitude has reached a plea deal in the federal case against him. Meanwhile according to media reports Harshinder Bhatia agreed to plead guilty to a federal charge of “harboring an alien for financial gain”.
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!
- Demonetization & GST holds back India's growth: Raghuram Rajan
- Why Naidu meeting all leaders who are already opposed to PM Narendra Modi: Dr. Tamilisai