As per report in a Twitter post, Jana Sena Party president Pawan Kalyan has appealed to his fans to stop the online abuse against YSR Congress Party chief YS Jaganmohan Reddy and his sister YS Sharmila. Meanwhile the actor appealed his supporters to end the controversy and refrain from making personal remarks against women members of Jagan’s family.
Earlier on Tuesday, the YSRCP chief Jaganmohan Reddy launched a personal attack on Pawan Kalyan, claiming that the latter lacks values and he went on to question his marriage and morality. Moreover Jagan had said, “He speaks about values and where does he have values? He has four wives. Meanwhile he changes them as if changing new cars every four or five years. Had we done the same thing, what will people say? Wouldn’t they have called us ‘nitya pellikoduku’ and put us behind bars. Isn’t it polygamy?”
Furthermore when dismissing the actor as a
politician worth paying heed to, Jagan said, “It is our karma that we are forced
to listen to people like Pawan Kalyan. For four years, the same man along with
Chandrababu Naidu and BJP did Kaapuram (a Telugu euphemism for a couple having
a marital relationship). Now, six months before elections, he’s coming out and
saying that he did a mistake and claiming that he is a Pathivratha (virtuous
Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump on Thursday cancelled the US delegation's trip to the annual international conference at Davos, saying the officials were needed in Washington to tackle the shutdown of the federal government. A statement from Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said "Out of consideration for the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay and to ensure
- Telangana & AP extended time limit for interstate transfers
- Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers