Accordingly this is the question that led the officials of the Hyderabad Regional Office of the Registrar of Companies (RoC) to launch an inspection at a small office at a mall in Jubilee Hills on Wednesday. Meanwhile the officials were looking into shell companies operating out of Hyderabad, when they found that the 114 companies owned by the kin of tainted Satyam founder Ramalinga Raju were being “kept alive” by SRSR Advisory Services Private Limited, that provides financial services.
Reports added that this is the largest number of companies registered with one company in both Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. It’s premature to call them shell companies, but prima facie evidence suggests financial wrongdoings. An official who was part of the raid said “We will have to look at the documents we collected today, evaluate and come to conclusions”.
Moreover the small office at the Fortune Monarch
Mall on Road No 36, Jubilee Hills employed 30 people, many of whom were listed
as directors for the 114 companies. Another official said “This way, they can avoid violating the
Companies Act that limits the number of companies a person can be a director to
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli