Controversial Uttar Pradesh MLA Surendra Singh of BJP has said that Hindus must have five children, two for the man, two for woman and one excess, adding that there'll be no balance in control of population if Hindus become minority. Earlier this month, Surendra Singh had got into a controversy saying that even if lord Rama comes to earth, rape cannot be avoided.
He said that children are god's gifts, and only when Hindus are strong, India will be become strong. He said that even without terrorist killings, Hindus will become a minority by their own acts. Even in the past, Surendra Singh's statements have always kept BJP party and its leaders in an embarrassing position.
When BJP lost polls in the Lok Sabha
elections at Kairana and by polls at Noorpur he had blamed those cabinet
ministers of Yogi Adithyanath attributing them to be the reason behind BJP
defeats. Surendra Singh had then said that BJP wasn't giving transparent
governance adding that rise of petrol and diesel prices impacted BJP victory.
Real state of India's forex and GDP! BJP government has released an infographic on the economic growth of India during its tenure and here's an analysis on whether their claims are real. One of the claims was India's forex reserves rising to 418 billion, and this was said in May last year.
- World Bank loans of India during Modi tenure - a clear view!
- Bank Accounts of those contesting in Elections be scrutinized till Elections
- Nirav Modi arrested in London in PNB Money Laundering Case
- Sumalatha movies banned till Election in Doordarshan
- KCR wanted TRS to get more than 100 seats, party got 88 seats
- Why there is problem in Hyderabad Metro frequency?
- YS Vivekananda Reddy's daughter feels her father's death in Social Media is a trash
- History Maker: Gautam Shantilal Adani - Founder of Adani Group
- No incidents of acid attacks or kidnapping under my tenure: Yogi Adithyanath
- Lokesh took risk where as Pavan played safe game!
- Kanna will be the candidate of Vizag MP?
- What is Roja's Condition in Nagari This Time?
- TDP's Efforts To Prevent YSRCP Hindupur MP Nomination Foiled
- CM Chandrababu is Criminal Minister: Jagan
- Why former Indian Cricketer Azharuddin denied MP ticket?