Accordingly the TRS leadership is peeved that West Bengal Chief Minister and Trinamul chief Mamata Banerjee has “hijacked” the Federal Front proposed by TRS chief and Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao. Presently Mr. Rao, is not keen to be part of the Federal Front, especially if the Congress is part of it. Meanwhile Ms Banerjee will visit New Delhi on July 31 to invite non-BJP leaders to the rally scheduled in Kolkata to launch the Federal Front in January.
Moreover she is expected to extend an invitation to Mr. Rao through TRS MPs K. Keshava Rao and A P. Jitender Reddy. Furthermore Mr. Rao skipped the swearing-in ceremony of H.D. Kumaraswamy as Chief Minister in Bengaluru to avoid sharing the dais with the Congress, and wants to follow the same policy in the case of the Federal Front.
Reports added that Mr. Rao had called for a Federal
Front in March and envisaged it as excluding both national parties, the BJP and
the Congress. Earlier he visited several states to get their support, starting
in Kolkata where he had a meeting with Ms Banerjee. Presently she, however, was
non-committal about KCR’s Front which didn't include the Congress. Ms Banerjee
has now decided to meet all non-BJP leaders in Delhi on July 31, when
Parliament will still be in session, to seek support for her front and invite
them for the launch.
BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal Chennai sources added that Union Minister Piyush Goyal on Thursday said the BJP was exploring “all possibilities” and its alliance announcement would be made very soon. Meanwhile refusing to identify his party's prospective allies, Goyal said, “In politics, all possibilities are open and are being discussed”. Furthermore Goyal, who is also the BJP's in-charge for Tamilnadu
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu
- Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day
- 2 alliances in India, one under Rahul Gandhi and a 'gatbandhan' which has no leader: Amit Shah
- Arya & Sayyeshaa getting engaged to each other