Beijing sources reported that China yesterday said it stands ready to work with the new government of Pakistan to move forward the strategic partnership and hoped that it’s all weather friend will maintain political stability. Meanwhile Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Geng Shuang said that regardless of the result of the election, the development of bilateral ties with Pakistan will not be affected.
Geng said "Friendship between China and Pakistan is supported by the people of the two countries. Regardless of the result of the election, the development of bilateral ties will not be affected and he added that China is glad to see that election in Pakistan went through smoothly”.
He said "We sincerely hope that Pakistan
maintains political social stability and focus on development". Moreover the
election in Pakistan marks the second democratic transition of power in the
nation's 70 year history. Furthermore the military has ruled Pakistan through
various coups for nearly half of the country's history since independence in
1947. Hence it is touted as Chinese President Xi Jinping's ambitious project,
the One Belt One Road initiative focuses on improving connectivity and
cooperation among Asian countries, Africa, China and Europe.
Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon Accordingly US private space firm SpaceX has announced that the company's first private passenger to the Moon will be Japanese billionaire Yusaku Maezawa. SpaceX tweeted "The first private passenger to fly around the Moon aboard BFR (Big Falcon Rocket) is fashion innovator and globally recognized art curator
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected yesterday as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?