Beijing sources reported that China yesterday said it stands ready to work with the new government of Pakistan to move forward the strategic partnership and hoped that it’s all weather friend will maintain political stability. Meanwhile Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Geng Shuang said that regardless of the result of the election, the development of bilateral ties with Pakistan will not be affected.
Geng said "Friendship between China and Pakistan is supported by the people of the two countries. Regardless of the result of the election, the development of bilateral ties will not be affected and he added that China is glad to see that election in Pakistan went through smoothly”.
He said "We sincerely hope that Pakistan
maintains political social stability and focus on development". Moreover the
election in Pakistan marks the second democratic transition of power in the
nation's 70 year history. Furthermore the military has ruled Pakistan through
various coups for nearly half of the country's history since independence in
1947. Hence it is touted as Chinese President Xi Jinping's ambitious project,
the One Belt One Road initiative focuses on improving connectivity and
cooperation among Asian countries, Africa, China and Europe.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open