Beijing sources reported that China yesterday said it stands ready to work with the new government of Pakistan to move forward the strategic partnership and hoped that it’s all weather friend will maintain political stability. Meanwhile Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Geng Shuang said that regardless of the result of the election, the development of bilateral ties with Pakistan will not be affected.
Geng said "Friendship between China and Pakistan is supported by the people of the two countries. Regardless of the result of the election, the development of bilateral ties will not be affected and he added that China is glad to see that election in Pakistan went through smoothly”.
He said "We sincerely hope that Pakistan
maintains political social stability and focus on development". Moreover the
election in Pakistan marks the second democratic transition of power in the
nation's 70 year history. Furthermore the military has ruled Pakistan through
various coups for nearly half of the country's history since independence in
1947. Hence it is touted as Chinese President Xi Jinping's ambitious project,
the One Belt One Road initiative focuses on improving connectivity and
cooperation among Asian countries, Africa, China and Europe.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code