According to sources the sari was donated by the chief minister in 2016 as part of his vow to fulfill state formation. Meanwhile the thief has since been caught and the sari recovered. The theft came to light as part of an audit undertaken by the endowment department of all temples in the state. Further the department has initiated action against some employees, including a superintendent in connection with the theft.
Accordingly E. Srinivas Rao, Additional Commissioner, Endowment department, issued orders to initiate disciplinary action against Kaleshwaram temple superintendent and former executive officer B. Srinivas, senior assistant U. Uma Maheshwar Rao and other employees for the theft. Moreover the theft of the silk sari offered to Goddess Parwati by the chief minister at the Kaleshwaram temple came to light on July 21, but was initially denied by the temple officials.
Presently, an inquiry by the endowment department
found that the sari the officials had submitted at the time of the audit was
not the one donated by the chief minister. Reports added when CCTV footage was
reviewed, it was revealed that an employee working in the temple stole the sari
from the storeroom and replaced it with another he had bought from Warangal. Moreover
Endowment officials transferred Naini Supriya, the temple’s Executive Officer
(EO) during the audit, to Warangal a couple of days ago and the new EO Saibaba
is yet to take charge.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party