The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has been facing huge troubles in Bihar, as Union minister Ram Vilas Paswan's Lok Janshakti Party (LJP) said that it had been offering only an issue based support to the Modi government. Dalits in Bihar have expressed that BJP is their prime enemy now.
LJP has given a deadline to the BJP government as August 9 seeking a law to take measures on atrocious acts aimed at Dalits, besides NGT Chairman A K Goel's removal. Chirag Paswan has said that LJP party members are angry as BJP hasn't cared regarding the issues of Dalits and tribals.
For more than four months, LJP has
been demanding an ordinance restoring provisions of the Scheduled Castes
and Scheduled Tribes, while BJP government hasn't listened to the request. On
the other hand, many Dalit groups have planned a Bharat bandh on August
North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang Sources from Pyongyang reported that South Korean President MMoon Jae arrived in Pyongyang on Tuesday, where he was welcomed North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un in an elaborate ceremony, featuring a cheek to cheek hug. Accordingly the meeting between Moon and Kim came about four months after the two last met on May 26 inside the Demilitarized Zone that divides the two Koreas.
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!