The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has been facing huge troubles in Bihar, as Union minister Ram Vilas Paswan's Lok Janshakti Party (LJP) said that it had been offering only an issue based support to the Modi government. Dalits in Bihar have expressed that BJP is their prime enemy now.
LJP has given a deadline to the BJP government as August 9 seeking a law to take measures on atrocious acts aimed at Dalits, besides NGT Chairman A K Goel's removal. Chirag Paswan has said that LJP party members are angry as BJP hasn't cared regarding the issues of Dalits and tribals.
For more than four months, LJP has
been demanding an ordinance restoring provisions of the Scheduled Castes
and Scheduled Tribes, while BJP government hasn't listened to the request. On
the other hand, many Dalit groups have planned a Bharat bandh on August
A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out Washington sources reported that former U.S. first lady revealed her family life, some thoughts about her husband's successor Donald Trump, as well as her reflections on various challenges in her personal life. Accordingly the book is already No. 1 among best sellers on Amazon.
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!