Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Chinese President Xi Jinping have decided after their talks that the Chinese defense minister will be making a visit to India next month. This move has been said to be an initiative to keep up the momentum gained by recent India-China meetings.
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi is currently in China for the BRICS Summit, and he had met Xi jinping for the third time in as many months, after their meeting at Wuhan in April and another in June during the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation Summit held at Qingdao.
Modi had said that it was essential
to maintain the momentum and hence the relationship between the two
countries must be reviewed and renewed periodically. Xi jinping said that the
China is always willing to work with India to improve their bilateral relations
and work focusing on developmental activities of both countries.
437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction Sources from Chennai made a statement that City police commissioner A. K. Viswanathan inaugurated 437 CCTV cameras along E.V.R Salai under Kilpauk police limits. Meanwhile after Flower Bazaar, the Greater Chennai Police have brought Kilpauk police station jurisdiction under the surveillance of closed circuit television (CCTV) cameras.
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites
- Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall
- Telangana & AP extended time limit for interstate transfers
- Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%