Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Chinese President Xi Jinping have decided after their talks that the Chinese defense minister will be making a visit to India next month. This move has been said to be an initiative to keep up the momentum gained by recent India-China meetings.
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi is currently in China for the BRICS Summit, and he had met Xi jinping for the third time in as many months, after their meeting at Wuhan in April and another in June during the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation Summit held at Qingdao.
Modi had said that it was essential
to maintain the momentum and hence the relationship between the two
countries must be reviewed and renewed periodically. Xi jinping said that the
China is always willing to work with India to improve their bilateral relations
and work focusing on developmental activities of both countries.
EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana Hyderabad sources stated that the Congress would not name the Chief Ministerial candidate in poll-bound Telangana, where it would fight the Assembly elections jointly with the TDP, CPI and Telangana Jana Samithi. A key party leader said “The AICC In-charge of Telangana, R C Khuntia maintained that the usual practice in the Congress was not to name the party's Chief Ministerial candidate before any Assembly election”.
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea