Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Chinese President Xi Jinping have decided after their talks that the Chinese defense minister will be making a visit to India next month. This move has been said to be an initiative to keep up the momentum gained by recent India-China meetings.
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi is currently in China for the BRICS Summit, and he had met Xi jinping for the third time in as many months, after their meeting at Wuhan in April and another in June during the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation Summit held at Qingdao.
Modi had said that it was essential
to maintain the momentum and hence the relationship between the two
countries must be reviewed and renewed periodically. Xi jinping said that the
China is always willing to work with India to improve their bilateral relations
and work focusing on developmental activities of both countries.
Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it! Former Indian swashbuckling opening batsman Virender Sehwag has challenged that though Indian Skipper, run machine Virat Kohli has been making new records and breaking existing records, smashing most of the records of Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar, he won't be able to overcome several records. Kolhi has been on a rampage as he has been breaking records one after the other with every match and he is literally unstoppable.
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?