Due to the massive increase in bad loans, the most prominent private sector bank of India, ICICI Bank has reportedly incurred a huge loss to the tunes of Rs 119.5 crore in a standalone basis during the June quarter.
During the period before this year, ICICI bank’s net profit had been steady at a whopping Rs 2,049 crore. During this period, the Total income generated was Rs 18,574.17 crore while it was Rs 16,847.04 crore during the period of April-June 2017-18, as per the recent statement from ICICI bank.
For the June quarter, the Net profit
was a paltry Rs 4.93 crore, as opposed to the huge number of Rs 2,604.73 crore
last year. The bank's asset quality has been deteriorating Slowly and steadily,
as the gross non-performing assets / bad loans got increased to an unprecedented
ratio of 8.81 per cent of gross advances in June 2018, as opposed to
7.99 per cent in June 2017.
Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is a medium of exchange. The transactions are verified and secured through cryptographic Methods, cryptocurrencies are made as database entries which can't be modified without meeting specific requirements.
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million