Due to the massive increase in bad loans, the most prominent private sector bank of India, ICICI Bank has reportedly incurred a huge loss to the tunes of Rs 119.5 crore in a standalone basis during the June quarter.
During the period before this year, ICICI bank’s net profit had been steady at a whopping Rs 2,049 crore. During this period, the Total income generated was Rs 18,574.17 crore while it was Rs 16,847.04 crore during the period of April-June 2017-18, as per the recent statement from ICICI bank.
For the June quarter, the Net profit
was a paltry Rs 4.93 crore, as opposed to the huge number of Rs 2,604.73 crore
last year. The bank's asset quality has been deteriorating Slowly and steadily,
as the gross non-performing assets / bad loans got increased to an unprecedented
ratio of 8.81 per cent of gross advances in June 2018, as opposed to
7.99 per cent in June 2017.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code