Hari Om Pandey, a senior BJP leader got embroiled in a controversy as he said that there's an increase in heinous crimes like murders and rapes in the country, primarily due to the increase of Muslim population in India. The Ambedkar Nagar, Uttar Pradesh MP belonging to BJP added that if the trend continues, very soon, another new nation will be carved out of India just like the partition of Pakistan, in case government fails to put a control on the constantly increasing Muslim population.
Hari Om said that antisocial acts like rape, sexual abuse, terrorism, exist and keep rising because of Muslim population, adding that the Muslim population has increased rapidly since Independence. Hari Om said that this population increase will lead to unemployment and decline of economy, ultimately bringing anarchy in the nation.
He further degraded Muslims saying
that they marry multiple times and give birth to too many kids, depriving them
of education and soon they'll be demanding a new country.
CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir According to sources at least 30 jawans of the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) were martyred in a vehicle borne improvised explosive device (VBIED) attack in Pulwama, Jammu & Kashmir. As per report the death toll is feared to be raised. Dreaded terrorist outfit Jaish-e-Mohammad claimed responsibility for the attack.
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day
- 2 alliances in India, one under Rahul Gandhi and a 'gatbandhan' which has no leader: Amit Shah
- Arya & Sayyeshaa getting engaged to each other
- Pinnacle Blooms - Helping special kids
- Forest department eyeing Chinnathambi!
- Kamal Hassan praises woman!
- Captain Vijayakanth coming soon!
- Trump still adds to sources not requiring congressional approval
- New inmate into TDP from MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna's Family
- Will Anti Corruption Bureau in Delhi be controlled as per instructions from SC?
- KCR Govt plans to illuminate Charminar with 190-watt LED light
- Kotii Group - On the name of god celebrating 9th Anniversary
- When will Tamilnadu Districts be upgraded as Corporations?
- Know how to hide Caller ID when making call to Uber Driver
- Is there any delay in conducting 3rd season of Telugu Bigg Boss?