Hari Om Pandey, a senior BJP leader got embroiled in a controversy as he said that there's an increase in heinous crimes like murders and rapes in the country, primarily due to the increase of Muslim population in India. The Ambedkar Nagar, Uttar Pradesh MP belonging to BJP added that if the trend continues, very soon, another new nation will be carved out of India just like the partition of Pakistan, in case government fails to put a control on the constantly increasing Muslim population.
Hari Om said that antisocial acts like rape, sexual abuse, terrorism, exist and keep rising because of Muslim population, adding that the Muslim population has increased rapidly since Independence. Hari Om said that this population increase will lead to unemployment and decline of economy, ultimately bringing anarchy in the nation.
He further degraded Muslims saying
that they marry multiple times and give birth to too many kids, depriving them
of education and soon they'll be demanding a new country.
Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD Accordingly a cyclone alert has been issued for the northern coastal region of the state of Andhra Pradesh with the Indian Meteorological Department predicting 'very heavy to extremely heavy' rains in the region. Meanwhile the IMD has stated that depression has formed over west-central Bay of Bengal which could intensify into a cyclonic storm.
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers