Accordingly while giving a sharp reply to Modi who accused Chandrababu of taking a U-turn, Naidu said he had taken "Right Turn", but not a "U-Turn". Meanwhile Naidu said he had joined hands with NDA in 2014 believing that it would do justice to Andhra Pradesh state and also said he has quit NDA and launched fight against it for its gross injustice to the successor state.
Moreover Naidu said he has adopted "Dharma Poratam" (Dharma Yudh) against the BJP for ignoring the genuine demands of AP. As per report Chandrababu Naidu has escalated his attack against Narendra Modi. Meanwhile like never before, Chandrababu is attacking Modi which is in fact has come as a surprise to even his own party leaders. Moreover in his fresh attack, Naidu has given a befitting counter to Modi's comments in the Parliament.
Furthermore when responding to Modi's comments that
Chandrababu is caught in YCP's trap, the AP CM shot back, "It is Modi who
was caught in YCP's trap and it is not me. You have fallen into a corrupt
pit." Moreover Naidu stressed that YCP would sail with BJP in 2019
polls and there is no doubt about it and said people of AP would teach a strong
lesson to both BJP and YCP. Naidu said he wouldn't sleep till he merges the BJP
into the Bay of Bengal. Hence on parting note, Chandrababu said he would fight
till his last breath and enthused that he would win the battle against the
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day