Accordingly while giving a sharp reply to Modi who accused Chandrababu of taking a U-turn, Naidu said he had taken "Right Turn", but not a "U-Turn". Meanwhile Naidu said he had joined hands with NDA in 2014 believing that it would do justice to Andhra Pradesh state and also said he has quit NDA and launched fight against it for its gross injustice to the successor state.
Moreover Naidu said he has adopted "Dharma Poratam" (Dharma Yudh) against the BJP for ignoring the genuine demands of AP. As per report Chandrababu Naidu has escalated his attack against Narendra Modi. Meanwhile like never before, Chandrababu is attacking Modi which is in fact has come as a surprise to even his own party leaders. Moreover in his fresh attack, Naidu has given a befitting counter to Modi's comments in the Parliament.
Furthermore when responding to Modi's comments that
Chandrababu is caught in YCP's trap, the AP CM shot back, "It is Modi who
was caught in YCP's trap and it is not me. You have fallen into a corrupt
pit." Moreover Naidu stressed that YCP would sail with BJP in 2019
polls and there is no doubt about it and said people of AP would teach a strong
lesson to both BJP and YCP. Naidu said he wouldn't sleep till he merges the BJP
into the Bay of Bengal. Hence on parting note, Chandrababu said he would fight
till his last breath and enthused that he would win the battle against the
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections