Chennai sources reported that Christian pilgrimage is emerging as one of the important focus areas for the Egypt tourism, which is eyeing Chennai, Mumbai, Bengaluru and Kochi to tap the market. Meanwhile with 30% growth in Indian tourist arrivals in 2017, Egypt Tourism is conducting road shows to promote its cultural, Christian pilgrimage and MICE offering.
Ismail Amer, Egyptian tourism counselor, on the sidelines of their road show in Mumbai said “Christian pilgrimage is one of the important focus areas and for that we are focusing Mumbai, Bengaluru and specifically Kochi”. Besides Mumbai, the road show will be held in cities like Bengaluru, Kochi and Ahmedabad.
Furthermore according to the United Nations’ World
Tourism Organization, Egypt has been ranked as the second fastest growing
tourist destination of 2017. Meanwhile the Great Pyramid of Giza, which is one
of the Seven Wonders of the World, is the largest and oldest of the three
pyramids in Giza. Moreover with encouraging response from India, Egypt expects
1,30,000-1,40,000 tourists from India which has emerged as one of the best
source markets for Egypt. Pyramids, Egyptian museum and old Cairo are among the
very popular haunts of Indian tourists.
World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production New Delhi sources stated that oil prices climbed on Monday as the world's biggest supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production, in the face of fears of oversupply. Meanwhile Saudi Arabia's energy minister said that oil producing nations should cut output by one million barrels per day to re-balance the market. Accordingly Khalid al-Falih's comments follow a meeting in Abu Dhabi at the weekend
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?