Chennai sources reported that Christian pilgrimage is emerging as one of the important focus areas for the Egypt tourism, which is eyeing Chennai, Mumbai, Bengaluru and Kochi to tap the market. Meanwhile with 30% growth in Indian tourist arrivals in 2017, Egypt Tourism is conducting road shows to promote its cultural, Christian pilgrimage and MICE offering.
Ismail Amer, Egyptian tourism counselor, on the sidelines of their road show in Mumbai said “Christian pilgrimage is one of the important focus areas and for that we are focusing Mumbai, Bengaluru and specifically Kochi”. Besides Mumbai, the road show will be held in cities like Bengaluru, Kochi and Ahmedabad.
Furthermore according to the United Nations’ World
Tourism Organization, Egypt has been ranked as the second fastest growing
tourist destination of 2017. Meanwhile the Great Pyramid of Giza, which is one
of the Seven Wonders of the World, is the largest and oldest of the three
pyramids in Giza. Moreover with encouraging response from India, Egypt expects
1,30,000-1,40,000 tourists from India which has emerged as one of the best
source markets for Egypt. Pyramids, Egyptian museum and old Cairo are among the
very popular haunts of Indian tourists.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?