Hyderabad sources reported that all recognized political parties will be allotted land not exceeding one acre in every district headquarter at a nominal price of Rs 100 per yard and the party offices will also be exempted from property tax. Accordingly the decision was taken at the meeting of state cabinet chaired by Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao.
Meanwhile the cabinet also decided to allot lands to ruling Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) for constructing party offices in 29 districts. Further according to a statement from the Chief Minister's Office, this has been done in accordance with guidelines of earlier governments. Moreover the Telangana cabinet also decided to allot 600 square yards of land in Hyderabad for the family of former minister A. Madhava Reddy, who was killed by Maoists in a landmine blast in 1999. Madhava Reddy was a TDP leader and a minister in undivided Andhra Pradesh.
Further the cabinet decided to take up census of backward class population
in the state. In addition to the existing BC residential schools in the state,
during the next academic year (2019-2020), one BC residential school will be
set up in each of the 119 Assembly constituencies
PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon Singapore sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi today felicitated the six winning teams, including three from India, of the first India-Singapore Hackathon, a platform for the youth of the two countries to harness and showcase their innovations. Accordingly the top six teams, three each from India and Singapore, participated in a 36 hour Hackathon Grande Finale in Singapore.
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy