According to sources Iraqi Airways has suspended two of its pilots for getting into a fight over a food tray during an international flight with more than 150 passengers on board. Meanwhile the row erupted on a flight to the capital Baghdad from the Iranian city of Mashhad, with 157 travelers on board plus crew.
The co-pilot said in a letter addressed to Iraqi Airways management, seen by AFP that "Conversation with the pilot became heated because he forbade an air hostess from bringing him a meal tray, under the pretext that he hadn't asked him for authorization”. Moreover according to the letter after the pilot had taken his own meal, he "hit and insulted (the co-pilot), prompting the arrival of a security agent". Furthermore the duo went on to land the plane safely in Baghdad, only to continue their quarrel after landing.
Iraqi Airways said "The transport ministry has opened an
investigation with the two pilots who argued with each other in-flight". Moreover
both have been suspended, the airline said, warning that the two employees
"will not escape the toughest sanctions such as a lifetime flying
ban". Further the Iraqis responded with horror and mockery to the incident
on social media, with one person likening the duo to the country's minibus
drivers who are renowned for racing around at full throttle.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue