Chennai sources added that DMK leader M Karunanidhi's health deteriorated on Friday night. Meanwhile this development came hours after MK Stalin said that he was responding to medication better. According to sources, his vital parameters were dropping, forcing doctors to arrive at a decision to shift him to Kauvery Hospital.
As per report his entire family and the top leadership of the DMK had rushed to Gopalapuram residence by 11 pm on Friday night. Meanwhile most of them had stayed on till 10 pm and returned home for the night, but soon they were informed that Kalaignar's health was deteriorating rapidly and everyone rushed back. Moreover Congress leader Ghulam Nabi Azad addresses media outside Kauvery Hospital. Yesterday India's Vice President Venkaiai Naidu and Bhanwarlial Purohit visited and prayed for speedy recovery.
He said "We met the members of the family and had a long
discussion. We are happy and satisfied that Karunanidhi is stable and
he is improving and each one of us is wishing for his speedy
recovery." Accordingly "Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi directed us
to inquire about his health and the news is that his health is improving. Moreover
the family members are satisfied with his treatment." He added and is sure
that within few days, he will be back home and will provide leadership to
all of us and the people of Tamilnadu."
Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019 Accordingly Tamilnadu Plastic Manufacturers’ Association (TAPMA) has planned to hold a demonstration on Thursday, asking Tamilnadu government to withdraw its plastic ban that would take effect from January 1, 2019. Meanwhile TAPMA members allege that the government order is discriminatory in nature, which allows the use of plastics in many government sectors and large scale private sectors, while the same is banned for the public and small scale private sectors.
- Know the Most Searched personality in Google 2018
- People of Telangana & Hyderabad rejected politics of Cong & BJP: Owaisi
- 102 year old skydiver did it for helping many
- Internal conflicts arising in BJP?
- BJP twist in Madhya Pradesh!
- Rajinikanth delays politics due to BJP loss?
- Mizoram CM's Sensational first order!
- Why Chandrababu Naidu failed in Telangana?
- Will Stormy Daniels pay Trump &3,00,000 as defamation suit dismissed?
- KCR the KING of Telangana, to Sworn in as CM
- Rahul Gandhi principal challenger to PM Narendra Modi for LS polls in 2019
- Has BJP lost its influence? Rajinikanth
- RGVs comment after Telangana Election Results
- 6 Women Candidates elected in Telangana Assembly 2018
- Puppy Sales at Pet Shops banned in Germany during Christmas