Chennai sources added that DMK leader M Karunanidhi's health deteriorated on Friday night. Meanwhile this development came hours after MK Stalin said that he was responding to medication better. According to sources, his vital parameters were dropping, forcing doctors to arrive at a decision to shift him to Kauvery Hospital.
As per report his entire family and the top leadership of the DMK had rushed to Gopalapuram residence by 11 pm on Friday night. Meanwhile most of them had stayed on till 10 pm and returned home for the night, but soon they were informed that Kalaignar's health was deteriorating rapidly and everyone rushed back. Moreover Congress leader Ghulam Nabi Azad addresses media outside Kauvery Hospital. Yesterday India's Vice President Venkaiai Naidu and Bhanwarlial Purohit visited and prayed for speedy recovery.
He said "We met the members of the family and had a long
discussion. We are happy and satisfied that Karunanidhi is stable and
he is improving and each one of us is wishing for his speedy
recovery." Accordingly "Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi directed us
to inquire about his health and the news is that his health is improving. Moreover
the family members are satisfied with his treatment." He added and is sure
that within few days, he will be back home and will provide leadership to
all of us and the people of Tamilnadu."
17413 Crore Pending Bills in Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh treasury has become empty after the TDP government was on an overdrive of Welfare Schemes to please the people before the election. The State has come to a Position in which except Pensions and employees' salaries noting can be paid. Bills worth whopping amount of Rs 17,413 crore is pending as on April 22nd.
- AP Government Admits Tapping Phones of YSR Congress Leaders?
- BJP Terrorist candidate Sandhvi says her cancer was cured by drinking Cow Urine
- Chennai to face cyclone soon!
- AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism