Chennai sources added that DMK leader M Karunanidhi's health deteriorated on Friday night. Meanwhile this development came hours after MK Stalin said that he was responding to medication better. According to sources, his vital parameters were dropping, forcing doctors to arrive at a decision to shift him to Kauvery Hospital.
As per report his entire family and the top leadership of the DMK had rushed to Gopalapuram residence by 11 pm on Friday night. Meanwhile most of them had stayed on till 10 pm and returned home for the night, but soon they were informed that Kalaignar's health was deteriorating rapidly and everyone rushed back. Moreover Congress leader Ghulam Nabi Azad addresses media outside Kauvery Hospital. Yesterday India's Vice President Venkaiai Naidu and Bhanwarlial Purohit visited and prayed for speedy recovery.
He said "We met the members of the family and had a long
discussion. We are happy and satisfied that Karunanidhi is stable and
he is improving and each one of us is wishing for his speedy
recovery." Accordingly "Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi directed us
to inquire about his health and the news is that his health is improving. Moreover
the family members are satisfied with his treatment." He added and is sure
that within few days, he will be back home and will provide leadership to
all of us and the people of Tamilnadu."
Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27 Sources from United Nations stated that President Donald Trump will talk about protecting US sovereignty, expanding relations with countries that share similar values and call for a halt to the spread of weapons of mass destruction during next week's gathering of world leaders at the UN General Assembly. Meanwhile Trump will participate in a number of UN General Assembly (UNGA) events and bilateral meetings from September 24-27.
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes