An attempt to attack Amma Makkal Munnetra Kazhagam leader TTV Dinakaran, was foiled, as the plan to throw petrol bomb misfired with the bomb blasting in the car of the miscreants itself. The incident left 3 attackers injured. TTV Dinakaran resides in his home located in Adyar.
Yesterday, an Innova car parked near his house exploded with a heavy sound, as glass pieces from the car were destroyed and thrown all over the area. In this unexpected event, the car driver Pandidurai, photographer Darwin and an auto driver who was going through the area were severely injured. On enquiry by the police it was identified that the car belonged to Bullet Parimala from Kanchipuram, who was expelled from the party by TTV Dinakaran, and another lady Uma Maheshwari was brought in as her replacement.
It has been suspected that the
petrol bomb planned to be thrown at TTV Dinakaran residence must have
unexpectedly exploded in the car itself, and bullet Parimala's car driver has
been arrested, while she's been absconding.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?